About Lil Snupe
Lil Snupe was a young artist singed to Meek Mill's Dreamchasers imprint. Unfortunately, he was gunned down in an act of utterly senseless gun violence at the age of 18 by a "friend" nearly twice his age. Throughout his all-too-brief career, the Louisiana native released only one mixtape, titled R.N.I.C., having collaborated with Trae Tha Truth, DJ Khaled, Twinn U, Jay Knoxx, Tay, Curren$y, Bigg Poppa and Meek Mill, of course. His legacy will live on in the music he was able to create before his untimely passing. May he rest in peace.
- Meek Mill signed Lil Snupe to Dream Chasers Records directly after hearing his demo.
- Lil Snupe signed with Meek Mill's Dream Chasers Records at the age of seventeen.
- Snupe was allegedly gunned down during a dispute over a video game.
- 36-year-old Tony Holden and 21-year-old Edrick O. Stewart are said to be responsible for Lil Snupe's murder.
- Although from the South, he was said to have an East Coast flow.