Lil Reese News
- Lil Durk Apparently Declined To Spit A Verse On Chief Keef's "Don't Like"Nov 18, 2015 at 12:08pmLil Durk's career has turned out pretty swimmingly, but it's possible that he could be an even bigger star at the moment, if he opted to rap a verse on Chief Keef's seminal 2012 drill anthem "Don't Like." In a new interview with HNHH, Young Chop described how "Don't Like" came together. The people in the room at the time were Durk, Chop, and Keef. Keef was writing furiously to the beat Chop had just played him. Lil Reese was on his way to join them.
- Rhymefest, Lil Durk, Lil Reese, & Lil Bibby Blast Spike Lee's "Chi-Raq"Nov 6, 2015 at 12:06pmThe trailer for Spike Lee's new film "Chi-Raq" debuted on Tuesday to much intrigue and mixed feelings. The consensus from Chicago rappers seems to be that the trailer is at best a joke, at worst a travesty. The most outspoken opponent of the film has been veteran Chicago rapper Rhymefest.
- Lil Reese Reportedly Arrested On Gun Charges [Update: Reese Claims Police Planted Weapon On Him]Jul 31, 2014 at 04:30pmLil Reese recently stirred up some controversy when he posted a photo of a young child holding a gun on his Instagram account, as he FaceTimed with the kid (a screenshot can be viewed in the gallery above). The photo was later deleted, but it looks like Reese and his guns have caught up with him, as he was arrested last night on gun charges, according to XXL.
- Lil Reese Accuses 2 Chainz Of Stealing Hook For "Wuda Shuda Cuda"May 10, 2014 at 07:32pmThe phrase "Shoulda Coulda Woulda" has been around for quite some time, with variations on it popping up everywhere from a song title on Chief Keef's 2013 tape Almighty So to a title of an episode of "Sex In The City." Most recently, 2 Chainz borrowed a variant of the phrase ("Wuda Cuda Shuda") for the name of a track on his recently-rel
- Lil Reese Arrested For Marijuana PossessionJul 14, 2013 at 04:46pmAs reported by the Chicago Tribune, it seems Chief Keef affiliate Lil Reese was booked for marijuana possession yesterday.
- Lil Reese Arrested On Misdemeanor Theft ChargeJun 24, 2013 at 10:22amLil Reese got himself into some trouble over the weekend, which lead to his arrest. Reese found himself back in court this past Sunday for the second time in less than two months, as CBS Chicago reports, this time because of a misdemeanor theft charge. Last time we reported on Reese, he was under arrest for beating up a girl which was caught on tape.
- Lil Reese Arrested In Chicago [Update: Details Emerge On Charges Of Arrest]Apr 30, 2013 at 10:43amChief Keef is not the only member of his crew constantly facing legal trouble. Lil Reese landed himself in some hot water last year when footage of him beating a young woman surfaced on the internet.