Lil Durk Mixtapes
- Casino Life 2: Brown Bag LegendWhile we still haven't seen hide nor hair of French Montana's long-delayed album Mac & Cheese 4, he has been staying up on his mixtape game in the meantime. He gave us Mac & Cheese 4: The Appetizer in December, and today, we get Casino Life 2: Brown Bag Legend. In contrast to its Harry Fraud-produced predecessor, this one's packed with guest appearances.
- I'm HavinSkippa Da Flippa is one of the Quality Control signees we've heard the least amount of music from, so it's with gratitude that we welcome his new tape. Entitled I'm Havin, the eighteen track effort has features from each individual Migo, as well as one from Lil Durk. Production comes from Ca$h Clay Beats, Cheeze Beats, Murda, Cassius, Deko, Phinesse The Beat, Phenom Da Don, A1, Parker, Butla and DJ Durel, many of whom also contributed to Migos' Rich Nigga Timeline.
- Signed To The Streets 2 (No DJ Version)Lil Durk blesses fans with the No DJ version of his latest mixtape, Signed To The Streets 2, two weeks after the DJ Drama and Don Cannon-hosted version of the tape dropped. The project has received over 41k downloads to date, so it's safe to say people are bumping it. Now you can re-up on the tape and not have to listen to "Gangsta Grizz-ill" tags. Cop the No DJ version and share your thoughts, once more, on the mixtape. Features come from Migos, Cash Out and French Montana, with Young Chop production, as well as Cardo, C Sick and more.
- Signed To The Streets 2Following the 4th of July weekend, Lil Durk is finally ready to deliver the second instalment in his Signed To The Streets series. The first Signed To The Streets dropped in October 2013, and fans have been patiently waiting ever since for some more heat from the Chicago native.
- Coke Boys 4Coke Boys 4 is the fourth installment in French Montana and his crew's Coke Boys mixtape series, featuring Diddy, Jadakiss, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, Ace Hood, Chinx Drugz, new signee Lil Durk and more. Production was handled by Harry Fraud, Black Metaphor, Rick Steel, Young Chop, Davoughn, The Renagades, Blickie Blaze, Four Kings, Pandemik Lofey, Big Byrd and Mally Mall, among others.
- Signed To The StreetsBump Signed To The Streets, a new offering from Lil Durk, which was released on Thursday, October 10th, 2013. Lil Durk's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Signed To The Streets. His ever - expanding catalogue is definitely better for it, and we're looking forward to the next piece of the puzzle - aren't you?
- Life Aint No Joke (Hosted by DJ Moondawg, DJ Victoriouz & DJ Pharris)Stream Life Aint No Joke (Hosted by DJ Moondawg, DJ Victoriouz & DJ Pharris), a new offering from Lil Durk, which was released on Friday, October 19th, 2012. Things are looking better for Lil Durk with each new release, which Life Aint No Joke (Hosted by DJ Moondawg, DJ Victoriouz & DJ Pharris) has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Lil Durk has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next. These artists contributed to the project: French Montana, Soulja Boy, Yo Gotti. Are y'all feeling this one?