Lil Wayne’s “I’m Good” Tweet Not Sent From Hospital, Wayne Reportedly Remains In ICU [Update: Mack Maine Unsure Who Sent Tweet]

Lil Wayne’s “I’m Good” Tweet Not Sent From Hospital, Wayne Reportedly Remains In ICU [Update: Mack Maine Unsure Who Sent Tweet]

The confusion regarding Lil Wayne’s current health crisis continues. A new report confirms that Lil Wayne’s “I’m good” tweet was not sent from Cedars-Sinai Hospital.

Amidst the dichotomy of reports regarding Lil Wayne’s recent seizures and state of health, we now have a new a report that is sure to stir up more confusion. According to Nibletz.com founder Kyle Sandler, Lil Wayne’s “I’m good everybody. Thanx for the prayers and love” tweet was not sent from the California based Cedars-Sinai location. Sandler tweeted, “@TMZ FYI @LilTunechi tweet did NOT originate from 34.0766385, -118.37954589999998 (the lat/long for Cedars Sinai) (@startuptechguy)."

Sandler did not say where the tweet originated from, however, odds are someone from Lil Wayne’s team wrote the tweet. In addition, everyone from Birdman to Mack Maine to T.I. have discredited gossip site TMZ for apparently sensationalizing the rapper's condition, and have said Wayne is fine and recovering. Still today though, TMZ continues to report on Weezy, saying that his condition has not improved enough to be removed from the ICU, and the staff at the hospital are monitoring him closely.

To get another outlook at the situation, Miss Info reported on insider sources confirming that Lil Wayne did in fact suffer another round of "serious" seizures on Friday and he is still in the hospital today. While no one is disputing the occurrence of his seizures, it still remains to be seen if TMZ is exaggerating the truth and how serious the situation is. Nonetheless, for Wayne to be in the hospital for the second time within the span of three days obviously indicates his health is in some sort of trouble.

[UPDATE: Mack Maine isn't sure who tweeted from Wayne's account saying he's good]

After the reports seen above surfaced, XXL got in touch with Mack Maine to find out about Wayne's infamous tweet saying that he was "good." YMCMB's Mack Maine said that he doesn't know who sent the tweet.

Mack said he was not with Wayne at the time the tweet was sent, and it could have been a fan or someone else from his camp. "That tweet [that he sent out on Friday] wasn’t sent out on that same phone line," Mack revealed. "I’m not sure if he tweeted that or not. I wasn’t with him at the present moment. One of his fans could have tweeted that, I’m not really sure where that came from."

Mack could not make an official statement on Weezy's well-being, but confirmed he's in recovery and no longer in the ICU, as was previously reported.

"He’s in the hospital regularly, [not ICU]," he said. "I can’t really give a comment on his situation right now ‘cause we’re not really sure, we’re just standing by him right now. Like I said, he’s in recovery as far as we know, so we’re just sitting back, just waiting until he’s come fully recovered before we can give a statement."

We'll keep you updated as more details come our way.

Comments

Add Comment View Comment Thread
top comment
You may also like...
Password must be at least 6 characters.