Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and it doesn't look good. 

According to TMZ, Wayne was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on Tuesday night after suffering mutiple seizures. Being released on Wednesday, Weezy was later found just hours after his release on the floor by his bodyguards as being unconscious. Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he wasn't stable. He was taken to ICU again where he was placed in restraints because of uncontrollable shaking.

TMZ reports that Wayne is currently "unstable", and placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.

It seems that many people are at his bedside crying and that many rap artists and family members are on the way to the hospital. Sources say that the scene is violent as Weezy continues to shake uncontrollably.

There's evidence that Wayne went on a sizzurp binge after his release on Wednesday, because doctors have found high amounts of codeine in his system. Wayne's stomach has been pumped 3 times to flush out the drugs. 

Our prayers go out to Lil Wayne. 

Update: Lil Wayne just took to twitter to announce that he is doing good. Mack Maine lashes out at TMZ too.

[Update: Wayne's Publicist Confirms The Rapper Had A Seizure, Is In Recovery]

While it was somewhat comforting to see Lil Wayne's tweet confirming that he was well yesterday, TMZs reports continued to conflict with that of the YMCMB camp, stating that the rapper was sleeping and could not have sent the tweet. Wayne's publicist has now stated that Weezy did in fact suffer another seizure, and "is recovering". TMZ reported that Drake made his way to Los Angeles to visit his friend and collaborator at around 8:50 last night, just catching the tail end of visiting hours. The publication's final report on the situation from last night was that Wayne was "stable and slowly improving ... docs are still watching him closely."

Birdman tweeted in the early hours of the morning that Wayne is feeling better and will be home soon.