These artists contributed to the mixtape: Thisl, Tasha Catour, Tedashii, Dre Murray, No Malice, Andy Mineo, Co Campbell, Lester, L2, Shaw, Suzy Rock, Swoope, Propaganda. Braille, Odd Thomas, Christon Gray. These producers contributed to the project: Heat Academy, Charlie Heat & Sarah J, Wit, Street Symphony, 9th Wonder, ThaInnaCircle, Tyshane, Symbolic & One S1 , Big Juice & Street Symphony, Boi-1da, Red On The Beat & Sarah J, Tha Kracken.
How do you feel about the production here?
Make sure to visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download Church Clothes Vol. 2, a tape released by Lecrae on Thursday, November 7th, 2013. It features such cuts as Co-Sign (Prod by Heat Academy), APB feat Thisl (Prod by Charlie Heat & Sarah J), Church Clothes (Prod by Wit).
Hit up Lecrae's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Check out Lecrae's Twitter.
01. Co-Sign (Prod by Heat Academy)
02. APB feat Thisl (Prod by Charlie Heat & Sarah J)
03. Church Clothes (Prod. By Wit)
04. Cold World feat Tasha Catour (Prod by Street Symphony)
05. Welcome to H-Town feat Tedashii & Dre Murray (Prod By Wit)
06. Inspiration (Prod by Wit)
07. Rise (Prod by 9th Wonder)
08. Darkest Hour feat No Malice (Prod by ThaInnaCircle)
09. Black Rose (Prod by Tyshane)
10. The Price of Life feat Andy Mineo & Co Campbell (Prod by Symbolic & One S1 )
11. Special feat Lester, L2 & Shaw (Prod by ThaInnaCircle)
12. No Regrets feat Suzy Rock (Prod by Big Juice & Street Symphony)
13. Gimme A Second (Prod by Boi-1da)
14. Long Time Coming feat Swoope (Prod by 9th Wonder)
16. Spazz (Prod by Charlie Heat & Sarah J)
17. Sacrifice (Prod by Red On The Beat & Sarah J)
18. Rejects feat Christon Gray (Prod by Tha Kracken)