- Kehlani Feat. Coucheron "Alive" VideoKehlani has been making moves as of late, literally, she's been touring the world in support of her album You Should Be Here. She's been selling out shows too, so word is spreading. Today she returns to the album for a new music video to the song "Alive" with Coucheron. In the visual, we follow Kehlani as she hikes on a nature trail with her crew, and generally enjoys herself while in Hawaii.
- Kehlani Feat. Chance The Rapper "The Way" VideoOne of the many highlights on Kehlani's April album You Should Be Here is "The Way," a sensual jam featuring Chance The Rapper. Showcasing impeccable interplay with their vocals, the two talented, precocious young stars made it one to remember, and now it's gotten a video.
- Kehlani On SKEE TVKehlani is making waves with her new project You Should Be Here, which is already being heralded by fans and critics. However, during her recent interview with DJ Skee, Kehlani reminded us that this is not her album, it's just a mixtape, which only adds to her excitement at the project's reception. "It's not an album.
- On The Come Up: KehlaniSince releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A. singer made sure to take us through through the process of appearing on America's Got Talent, to linking with Iamsu! and HBK Gang, and beyond.
- Kehlani "First Position" VideoKehlani's dope Cloud 19 tape was chock full of sensual R&B jams, but none steamier than "First Position," a track that has the 19-year-old singer coming on to another woman. The video's just dropped, and if you believe it's possible, even ups the song' sexiness.
- Kehlani Talks Being Influenced By Frank Ocean And Performing Alongside Stevie WonderWith her Cloud 19 mixtape, Oakland's Kehlani turned a lot of heads last year. The singer's now affiliated with Iamsu!'s HBK Gang crew, and starting her own "Tsunami Mob" movement. Recently, we had the chance to sit down with her and get the scoop on her musical background.
- Iamsu! Feat. P-Lo, Kool John, Jay Ant, Skipper & Kehlani "Never Goin' Broke" VideoIamsu's HBK gang, consisting of P-Lo, Kool John, Jay Ant and Skipper, unite for a new visual from their collaborative effort, "Gang Forever." Dave Camarena is behind a fish-eye lense for this one, as the Bay area rappers spit, light cash on fire, smoke and more.Watch Iamsu! Feat. P-Lo, Kool John, Jay Ant, Skipper & Kehlani "Never Goin' Broke" Video - it's the latest video from Iamsu!, having dropped on Monday, January 6th, 2014. Iamsu!'s musical situation is improving with every new release, and Iamsu! Feat.