K Camp Mixtapes
- You WelcomeK Camp dropped his debut album Only Was Is Up earlier in the year, but it hasn't stopped him from announcing three new mixtapes -- the first of which arrives today. You Welcome finds the Atlanta rapper taking on a variety of beats, using a classic mixtape formula, while throwing in a couple of original records for good measure. In the end, it makes for a solid 13-track outing. KISS 3 and King Slum are still on the way (who knows how soon), so stay tuned for even more K Camp in the near future.
- Inner City HeroSouth Central rapper Jay 305 is ready to make a big statement with his new mixtape, Inner City Hero. The project features notable guest appearances from the likes of Dom Kennedy, Ty Dolla $ign, K. Camp and West Coast legend, Suga Free. Let us know what you think of the new project in the comments below.
- Rhythm & BricksO.T. Genasis has dropped his debut solo mixtape via Busta Rhymes' Conglomerate Records. After releasing his breakout hit, "CoCo," last October, O.T. has stayed afloat with a few hot singles but hasn't yet given fans a full project. Finally, Genasis' Rhythm & Bricks has arrived.
- Blue Dream & Lean 2 (No DJ)We began the week with Juicy J dropping the ratchet, but not quite as ratchet sequel to 2011's Blue Dream & Lean, and now he closes it out by dropping a DJ-free version. Eliminating DJ Scream's screams, Juicy now lets us hear Blue Dream & Lean 2 in its unadulterated form.
- SlumLordsK Camp and his crew have prepared a new mixtape compilation to get us formally introduced to everyone on the team, SlumLords. After dropping off a new video vixen-filled music video for "Slum Anthem" earlier today, K Camp returns with the full SlumLords project to add to your iTunes. Just in time to blast all summer long, if you so desire.