The other month K Camp announced he was prepping a new mixtape, One Way, for January 19th. Now it has arrived. This follows up Camp's crew mixtape SlumLords from the summer.
Production is largely handled by K Camp's frequent partner in crime, Big Fruit, with additional help coming from TEUXNY, "Cut Her Off" mastermind Dun Deal, AP, Bobby Kritical, OG Parker, Deko and DJ Spinz. The tape's only guest is Boosie Badazz (née Lil Boosie), who adds a fiery verse to the Dun Deal-produced "My Niggas."
Let us know what you think about K Camp's One Way in the comments.
01. Stack of Ones (Prod by TEAUXNY & Big Fruit)
02. My Niggas Feat. Boosie Badazz (Prod by Dun Deal)
03. Lil Bit (Prod by Big Fruit & AP)
04. Stripes (Prod by Big Fruit)
05. Money Talks (Prod by Big Fruit)
06. Shout Out My Bitches (Prod by Big Fruit)
07. Marilyn Monroe (Prod by Big Fruit)
08. Owe Me That Pussy (Prod by Bobby Kritical)
09. One Hunndid (Prod By OG Parker & Deko)
10. Something Out Of Nothing (Prod by DJ Spinz & Big Fruit)