- U Guessed It (Freestyle)OG Maco's breakout hit "U Guessed it" is a sparse but impeccably turnt-up banger, so it's only fitting that its latest remix comes from a rapper who knows a thing or two about sparse, impeccably turnt bangers himself. HBK Gang's Iamsu! steps up to give the track a West Coast remix.
- Nun But A PartyScotty ATL's dropped some pretty amazing tracks this year, but his new one, "Nun But A Party," might be the best one yet. A lot of that is due to stellar contributions from IAMSU!, B.o.B and Childish Major, who all step up to make the track just the sort of party jam its name suggests.
- Everything, EverythingWiz Khalifa decides to unleash a loose crew cut today connecting his TGOD gang with the HBK gang helmed by Iamsu! Production comes from Sledgren and RMBjustize, who incorporated a smooth sample from Ice Cube's "It Was A Good Day", making this song the perfect way to kick off your weekend.
- Summer In CaliforniaYou may recognize Paloma Ford from the hook on Meek Mill's "I Don't Know". The rising L.A. songwriter has now returned with another rap-indebted single, the rolling "Summer In California". The song is built off of some clean staccato piano chords, reminiscent of Chronic 2000-era Scott Storch, of course, revved-up high hats are also present, injecting some of the current rap climate's trap obsession into the mix, as well as some Mustard snaps for good measure.
- RelapseLast night we posted singer/songwriter Marc E Bassy's new mixtape, Only The Poets. Marc is usually found behind the scenes, writing for big artists like Pia Mia, but for Only The Poets he steps out as a singer in his own right, with assistance from Iamsu!, Kehlani, Skizzy Mars and more.
- WobbleThe other week we ushered HBK Gang's Kool John onto the site with a cut from his upcoming project Shmop City, the unapologetic "Bitch I Look Good." Today we're taking that relationship one step further with the premiere of his latest Shmop City leak, an Iamsu-produced joint called "Wobble" with an appearance from another HBK member, Skipper.
- May 13thAs we approach the May 13th release date of Iamsu!’s Sincerely Yours project, the Bay Area rapper has decided to take a break from the album and give fans a fun freestyle tonight. With the help from Skipper, Iamsu! jumps on Lil Wayne’s new Carter V single “Believe Me” featuring Drake and delivers this new HBK Gang remix. It's tough to duplicate what Weezy and Drizzy just dropped, but Iamsu! does his thing well here, and proves that he’s definitely on the rise. Give it a listen, and let us know what ya think!
- YouCali quartet the Jazmin Sisters have just released their EP 90s Baby, and one of the surprises on it was this remix of their previously-released song "You" that features Iamsu! Over SWV-sampling production from The MIDI Mafia, the sisters sing about some real good love, and their message is backed up by Su. He flips the song's hook of "Can't nobody do it like you" into a clever "Can't nobody in this world rap like Su" line.
- The WeatherEarlier today we posted a new leak from Iamsu and Dizzy Wright, "Plan B", which appeared on an exclusive CAMO EP that dropped on February 15th in the Pink Dolphin store. Basically the CAMO EP was part of the promo for a capsule collection designed by Pink Dolphin and Iamsu's Heartbreak Gang, and was only available in store.