Bump Let It Go, the latest mixtape from House Shoes, which dropped on Wednesday, June 19th, 2013. House Shoes's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Let It Go is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since House Shoes stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.
These artists contributed to the project: Moe Dirdee, Oh No, The Alchemist, Roc Marciano, Big Tone, Black Milk, Guilty Simpson, Nottz, , MED, Co$$ AKA Cachus King, Danny Brown, Chali2na, Fatt Father, Black Spade, Marvwon, Quelle Chris, Kimetta Rose, SelfSays, Fat Albert Einstein, Sam Beaubien (Of Will Sessions).
What do y'all think of this mixtape?
Have you heard House Shoes's Goodfellas To Bad Boys / Dank Interlude, featuring Moe Dirdee?
01. Goodfellas To Bad Boys / Dank Interlude
02. Dirt / Jeedo Interlude
03. Time / Hex Interlude
04. Crazy / BAHBAHBAHBAH
05. Last Breath / Mayer & Shoes
06. Keep On / Helluva
07. Sweet / Quellle Interlude
08. So Different / Moody Interlude
09. Everything (Modern Family) / Without You
10. Sunrise / Love
11. Trouble / Royce Interlude
12. Nails / Broken
13. Castles (The Sky Is Ours) / My Brother
14. Cry Now / Gone
15. Roller Coaster
16. Empire Reprise (Bonus Track)