Bump Let It Go, the latest mixtape from House Shoes, which dropped on Wednesday, June 19th, 2013. House Shoes's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Let It Go is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since House Shoes stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.
These artists contributed to the project: Moe Dirdee, Oh No, The Alchemist, Roc Marciano, Big Tone, Black Milk, Guilty Simpson, Nottz, , MED, Co$$ AKA Cachus King, Danny Brown, Chali2na, Fatt Father, Black Spade, Marvwon, Quelle Chris, Kimetta Rose, SelfSays, Fat Albert Einstein, Sam Beaubien (Of Will Sessions).
What do y'all think of this mixtape?
Have you heard House Shoes's Goodfellas To Bad Boys / Dank Interlude, featuring Moe Dirdee?
01. Goodfellas To Bad Boys / Dank Interlude Feat. Moe Dirdee
02. Dirt / Jeedo Interlude Feat. Oh No, The Alchemist & Roc Marciano
03. Time / Hex Interlude Feat. Big Tone
04. Crazy / BAHBAHBAHBAH Feat. Black Milk & Guilty Simpson
05. Last Breath / Mayer & Shoes Feat. Nottz, Oh No, & MED
06. Keep On / Helluva Feat. Co$$ AKA Cachus King
07. Sweet / Quellle Interlude Feat. Danny Brown
08. So Different / Moody Interlude Feat. Chali2na
09. Everything (Modern Family) / Without You Feat. Fatt Father
10. Sunrise / Love Feat. Black Spade
11. Trouble / Royce Interlude Feat. Moe Dirdee & Marvwon
12. Nails / Broken Feat. Quelle Chris & Guilty Simpson
13. Castles (The Sky Is Ours) / My Brother Feat. Kimetta Rose
14. Cry Now / Gone
15. Roller Coaster Feat. SelfSays & Fat Albert Einstein
16. Empire Reprise (Bonus Track) Feat. Sam Beaubien (Of Will Sessions)