Frank White (AKA Frank Yola)
- Smoking With My Stylist (Freestyle)
- The kNight (Prod. by MC The Producer)
- Can I Live 2013
- Summertime Grind (Prod. by Aftertouch Beatz) Feat. Tony Endz
- Further (Prod. by Sean Divine)
- Now I'm Makin Hits (Prod. By ArjaeKnox)
- J.F.K. Feat. Jonni and Kevi Kev
- Left Behind (Prod. By E-Motional Productions)
- 4 MC's ft. Hennessy & Jonni
- Men Of Honor
- We Got 48Hrs. ft. Stacey H. (Prod. By The Commisso Feat. Tony Endz, Stacey H.
- Get That (Prod. by Frank White) Feat. Tony Endz
With his deep voice and unique lyrical flow, Frank White [AKA Frank Yola] stands out among other up-and-coming MC's in the game with a solid work ethic that spans almost 10 years, 12 mixtapes, an album, and countless features with artists from across the globe. In addition to engineering and editing all his own music, Frank White also produces other artists in his "White House" recording studios located in Sacramento, California. Frank White performs regularly in clubs and bars around the Northern California area, opening up for the likes of Twista, Afroman and others. At 28, Frank Yola is busier than ever, dropping his upcoming solo mixtape "White Out" in addition to working an original album, "White House".