Flo Rida News
- Rich Homie Quan Reportedly Assaulted Club Security GuardMar 24, 2015 at 10:46 AMRich Homie Quan reportedly tried to leverage his rapper status to gain entrance to Club LIV in Miami over the weekend, and when that didn't work out, he used his fists.
- EDM/Hip-Hop Crossover FailsOct 28, 2014 at 04:27 PMEver since electronic dance music exploded a half-decade ago, the rap industry has been tapping in to the DJ culture in hopes to exploit it for some radio air time. Artists like Steve Aoki, David Guetta and Tiesto have offered their bottle-service beats up to the likes of otherwise-solid MCs such as Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes. The results are usually less than amazing, but some results are downright offensive.
- Flo Rida Claims He Lost $170,000 In Real Estate ScamJan 23, 2014 at 10:36 AMWhile Rick Ross just purchased a massive mansion in Georgia and is prepared to move on in, Flo Rida is having some issues with his home purchase dating back to 2009. The pop star says he was scammed by the home owners, who took his payment and never sealed the deal.
- Flo Rida Responds To Diplo's Beef Over "Can't Believe It" VideoAug 1, 2013 at 11:43 AMFlo Rida recently dropped a visual for his new single "Can't Believe It" which featured Pitbull and plenty of animated butts and other weird animations. The visual received some criticism from producer Diplo, who's own single "Butter's Theme" has a similarly-themed and animated visual, which came out before Flo Rida's.
- Flo Rida's Manager Banned From NBA Finals Game 6 & 7 In MiamiJun 18, 2013 at 10:02 AMFile this under “Hilarious & Mildly Ridiculous”: after being ejected from the Miami Heat’s American Airlines Arena during Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals, Flo Rida’s manager has been contacted by the NBA and warned not to return to AAA for Game 6 or 7 of the NBA Finals.
- Flo Rida's Manager Ejected From Heat Game 7 Courtside SeatsJun 4, 2013 at 11:13 AMJustin Bieber and his leather shirt, gold chains, and sunglasses ensemble wasn’t the only thing causing a scene at Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Rapper Flo Rida was in attendance sitting courtside amongst uber-celebs like David Beckham, but Flo’s manager didn’t know how to behave properly.
- Charts Don't Lie: March 10thMar 10, 2013 at 05:21 PMOn Charts Don't Lie this week we familiar faces, along with one that may seem completely random: Flo Rida. We'll get to that one in a minute. As for the regulars, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis see their best chart peak this week since they debuted at #2, with a leap from #16 to #4. Once more, it seems like promotion is on the rapper and producer's side, as an appearance on Saturday Night Live seems to have given a boost, perhaps not only to their single "Thrift Shop," but also to their album.