Baltimore's Jackboi Tony wins this week's Heatseekers Video Edition with "Everyday (Pt. 2)."
Jackboi Tony hails outta Baltimore, a city you've seen all over TV this past week due to violence and protests resulting from the death of Freddie Gray. Believe it or not, Jackboi Tony grew up in these streets. He's experienced the violence, and the loss of many close to him, which has, in turn, inspired him to lift his community with his music. If you're only experience with the city is through CNN, or re-runs of "The Wire," then it's mandatory you hear from Jackboi Tony, Bmore's next-up.
Watch "Everyday (Pt. 2), and hit Tony on Twitter if you dig the video.
- Video should be submitted through a private Vimeo or private YouTube link.
- Music Video should be original and unpublished (
- Video must be available in HD.
- Music Video should be copyright free.
- No freestyles and No Covers.
- If chosen, featured artists must agree to actively promote the video link with a minimum of 3 Tweets/day and 1 Facebook post/day for the first 5 days.
- Artists are allowed to repost their music videos on their respective YouTube channels only 2 weeks after their video is posted on HNHH YouTube.