Drew Love Songs
- Way Too LongAfter a few false starts, Nikko Lafre finally blessed us with his mixtape/album Troubled Soul: Blame The City. The 16-track offering is limited to Nikko and his tight-knit circle, meaning, a lot of K Beatz and Johnny Rain-produced beats, as well as features from Johnny Rain and Drew Love. There's a few bangers on there, like "How It Look," but for the most part, this project has a much more r'n'b and downtempo vibe. "Way Too Long" is a prime example of that, with a hook from singer Drew Love and K BeatZ on the boards.
- She KnowFor the past couple weeks, Nikko Lafre has been dropping off some impressive records leading up to the release of his highly anticipated Troubled Soul album. Set to arrive later tonight, here goes something new to hold the fans over with called “She Know” featuring Drew Love.
- Hometown LoveHNHH brings you the premiere of "Hometown Love," the latest single from Minneapolis, Minnesota representative Nikko Lafre, featuring his fellow Feed The Fam artist Drew Love on the hook. This is the second reveal from Nikko's upcoming album MPLS, soundtracked by in-house FTF producer K. Beatz.
- ForsakenUp and coming Maryland vocalist Drew Love brings us his new track, "Forsaken", with some chilling atmospheric production at the hands of Rocky Xavier. The song is emblematic of Drew Love's style: haunting vocals over looming ambient beats. The song details a depressing picture of neglect and longing, impactful as it is. Conscious lyricism is a signature of Love's and he paints a devastating but relevant picture here.
- SexCapadesGive SexCapades a listen - it's a new offering from Drew Love. It was dropped on Sunday, December 1st, 2013. Drew Love's musical situation is improving with every new release, and SexCapades will most definitely help the cause. It's a fine addition to the growing body of work Drew Love has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're looking forward to what Drew Love has in store.
- I'm On ThatGive I'm On That (Prod. By K. Beatz) a spin - it's a new offering from Nikko Lafre, featuring Drew Love. It was dropped on Sunday, November 24th, 2013. Nikko Lafre's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on I'm On That (Prod. By K. Beatz). His ever-expanding catalogue is definitely better for it, and we're looking forward to the next piece of the puzzle - aren't you?
- SituationsCheck out Situations, the latest track from Nikko Lafre, featuring Drew Love which dropped on Sunday, October 13th, 2013. Nikko Lafre's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Situations has further strengthened that fact. It's a solid addition to the commendable body of work Nikko Lafre has been creating since stepping foot in the rap game, and we're definitely looking forward to what Nikko Lafre has on deck.