D-Pryde is an emerging emcee, singer and songwriter from Brampton, Ontario, Canada, currently BASED in New York City. Since stepping foot in the rap game in 2008 at the age of sixteen, he's released eight mixtapes and an EP, having collaborated with the likes of Joe Budden, Bun B, Wax, August Rigo, Drew Howard, Maribelle Anes, Boogz Boogetz, Chris Miles and more throughout his young career. Most recently, D-Pryde released an EP in July 2013 titled Canal And Richvale, as well as a visual for his single "Faded" in August of that year. Stay tuned for updates on his career, folks. (For more details, visit dprydemusic.com.)
- When he was three years old, D-Pryde's father deserted his family.
- He started writing raps at the age of fourteen.
- He grew up in a low-income neighbourhood in Brampton, Ontario.
- D-Pryde is of Filipino descent.
- He toured Canada with J. Cole in 2011.
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC133,705 Views516 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks76,224 Views133 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour29,943 Views32 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,973 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,520 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery20,664 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest16,214 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked23,742 Views32 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,193 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram55,807 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album16,516 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,001 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,077 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,473 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,280 Views0 Comments