D-Pryde is an emerging emcee, singer and songwriter from Brampton, Ontario, Canada, currently BASED in New York City. Since stepping foot in the rap game in 2008 at the age of sixteen, he's released eight mixtapes and an EP, having collaborated with the likes of Joe Budden, Bun B, Wax, August Rigo, Drew Howard, Maribelle Anes, Boogz Boogetz, Chris Miles and more throughout his young career. Most recently, D-Pryde released an EP in July 2013 titled Canal And Richvale, as well as a visual for his single "Faded" in August of that year. Stay tuned for updates on his career, folks. (For more details, visit dprydemusic.com.)
- When he was three years old, D-Pryde's father deserted his family.
- He started writing raps at the age of fourteen.
- He grew up in a low-income neighbourhood in Brampton, Ontario.
- D-Pryde is of Filipino descent.
- He toured Canada with J. Cole in 2011.
Don't Judge Me (Remix) D-Pryde27.3K Views50 Comments
I Don't Like (Remix) D-Pryde19.8K Views33 Comments
No Sleep D-Pryde Feat. Joe Budden17.7K Views44 Comments
Fucking Problem (Remix) D-Pryde13.7K Views17 Comments
Diamonds (Remix) D-Pryde10.3K Views17 Comments
Julian D-Pryde9.4K Views19 Comments