DJ Skee News
- Meek Mill's "Dreamchasers 4" Is Coming At The End Of DecemberNov 20, 2015 at 07:32pmYesterday, Meek Mill shared the artwork to Dreamchasers 4 and said that the mixtape was coming "very soon." Though Meek hasn't offered a release date, Rick Ross recently revealed to DJ Skee that DC4 is coming at the end of December, after Ross' own album, Black Market, which is set for release on December 4.
- The Game Says He Recorded About 700 Songs For "The Documentary 2"Oct 10, 2015 at 04:24pmThe Game and DJ Skee are old friends, having been the dynamic duo behind the legendary diss track "300 Bars." Both have had very successful careers in very different ways, and The Game stopped by Skee's talk show recently to promote The Documentary 2. The interview covered a variety of topics and gave many insights about the album, none greater than the fact that The Game apparently recorded 700 or so songs and eventually narrowed it down to 38. He recalled showing Dre 20 tracks and Dre telling him they were all trash.
- Jay Z & Beyonce's Album Reportedly "Nearing Completion," Will Be TIDAL ExclusiveApr 22, 2015 at 05:00pmTidal is not doing well. Earlier today, it was reported that Kanye West may actually be distancing himself from the celebrity-owned streaming service due to its poor performance on the app store. Certainly, the "exclusive" content they've been offering hasn't been enough to sway users into paying for a subscription, or perhaps, the content simply hasn't met the desires of its audience.
- DUBB Speaks On His New "Perfect Timing" Mixtape & His Relationship With The GameApr 21, 2015 at 02:00pmAround this time last year, we caught up with South Central L.A. emcee DUBB for an extensive interview. If you missed it, or are unfamiliar with the man, you can and should read it here.
- Odd Future Introduce Their Own Radio StationSep 12, 2014 at 11:53amThe Odd Future brand continues to expand into arenas both likely and unlikely. They've got an expansive merchandise line, their own TV show, and their own festival, among other things. This latest move, an Odd Future radio station, isn't exactly unlikely, as obviously these are a group of musical cats. The crew has teamed up with DJ Skee's new DASH radio platform to host a 24/7 channel.