DJ Mustard reveals the cover art for "10 Summers", and says it'll be available for free for the first two weeks of its release.
DJ Mustard is almost ready to let us hear his debut full length album, 10 Summers. Mustard has been pretty quiet since delivering his single "Down On Me" featuring Ty Dolla $ign and 2 Chainz, but today he breaks that silence with the official album artwork for 10 Summers as well as a release date for the LP.
The album is dropping on August 12th, and the producer is being pretty generous and giving the album away for free via Google Play for the first two weeks it's out, as he announced via Instagram.
The cover art is mainly black and white with hints of color on Mustard's chain and leather jacket, as DJ Mustard stares at himself in a mirror which is reflected back towards him continuously. Take a look in the gallery above.
Are you looking forward to the album's release? We're giving away meet & greets for Mustard's upcoming Brisk Bodega shows, enter to win one of five passes here.
[Edit: We've now added the official tracklist for "10 Summers" below. How's it looking?]
- Low Low Feat. Nipsey Hussle, TeeCee & RJ
- Ghetto Tales Feat. Jay 305 & TeeCee
- Throw Your Hood Up Feat. Dom Kennedy, Royce & RJ
- No Reason Feat. YG, Jeezy, Nipsey Hussle & RJ
- Giuseppee Feat. 2 Chainz and Jeezy & Yo Gotti
- Face Down Feat. Lil Wayne, Big Sean, YG & Boosie Badazz
- Down On Me Feat. 2 Chainz & Ty Dolla $ign
- Can’t Tell Me Shit Feat. IamSu! & AKAFrank
- Tinashe Checks In (Interlude)
- 4 Digits Feat. Fabolous & Eric Bellinger
- Ty Dolla $ign Checks In (Interlude)
- Deep Feat. Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa & TeeFli