About Dillon Cooper
For those unacquainted, the multitalented Dillon Cooper is an emerging emcee, guitarist, actor and freestyle roller born and raised in Crown Heights Brooklyn, New York City.
The last we heard of him was his June 2013 mixtape Cozmik, which is dedicated to his late friend Brian "Cozmik" Scott, a professional rollerblader who was gunned down without provocation outside a Brooklyn coffee shop in October 2009. It's available below and comes highly recommended.
Don't sleep on this young lord - he makes a point to stay RAD (Ridiculous And Driven) and is aiming for infinity and beyond. (Hit Dillon with beats at email@example.com, if you wish.)
- Dillon is a self-taught guitarist, having begun at the age of eight.
- Cooper's musical idols include The Notorious B.I.G., Tupac Shakur, Big L, Jimi Hendrix, Michael Jackson and Bob Marley.
- He was accepted by the Berklee College of Music at the age of seventeen.
- Dillon Cooper once had the opportunity to play the grand piano at Hit Factory Studios, as well as several guitars from their exclusive Gibson Guitar Showroom vault.
- Swizz Beatz and Maino once sat in on one of his recording sessions.