Da Mafia 6ix Songs
- Gimme Back My Dope (Remix)As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul. Hopping on Da Mafia 6ix's "Gimme Back My Dope," Snootie adds a jolt of energy to the already-rollicking track.
- Payin Top DollaDa Mafia 6ix lost founding member Lord Infamous last year, but they've powered through the tragedy and returned doing what they do best-- making the dark, brooding street music they've been cooking up since the 90s. "Payin Top Dolla" like much of the group's underrated 6ix Commandments project, merges classic Three 6 sounds with the current climate of street rap.
- Yean HighThings are improving for Da Mafia 6ix with each new offering, and Yean High (Prod. By DJ Paul & TWhy, Co-Prod. By JGrxxn) is certainly no exception. It's a worthy addition to the Da Mafia 6ix's catalogue, which has seen much evolution as of late. We're definitely anticipating the next step.
- Been Had HardA very promising comeback project, 6ix Commandments found many of the former Three 6 Mafia members together again on one project, which we've decided to revisit today. This is the last material released by Lord Infamous, who tragically passed away this morning. He has the last verse on the track. RIP
- Murder On My MindCheck out Murder On My Mind, the latest track from Da Mafia 6ix, featuring SpaceGhostPurrp, Bizzy Bone & Krayzie Bone which dropped on Tuesday, November 12th, 2013. Da Mafia 6ix's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Murder On My Mind has further strengthened that fact. It's a solid addition to the commendable body of work Da Mafia 6ix has been creating since stepping foot in the rap game, and we're definitely looking forward to what Da Mafia 6ix has on deck.
- Go HardGive Go Hard a spin - it's a new offering from Da Mafia 6ix, featuring Yelawolf. It was dropped on Tuesday, October 1st, 2013. Da Mafia 6ix's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Go Hard. His ever-expanding catalogue is definitely better for it, and we're looking forward to the next piece of the puzzle - aren't you?