Bump Red Eye, the latest mixtape from Curren$y, which dropped on Friday, August 2nd, 2013. Curren$y's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Red Eye is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since Curren$y stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.
The following artists are featured on the mixtape: Young Roddy, Fiend, Caso, Corner Boy P, Juvenile, Mary Gold. These producers contributed to the mixtape: Thelonius Martin, Ajay Beats, Bizness, Cardo, Monsta Beatz, Sledgren, Monstabeatz, RJ2.
How do you feel about the production here?
Hit up our mixtape section to stream and/or download by Curren$y’s new The Drive In Theatre project, dropped on Friday, February 14th, 2014. It features such tracks as Fiend- California Mornings (Prod. by Thelonius Martin), Grizzly (Prod. by Ajay Beats), Corner Boy P- Winners Never Lose (Prod. by Bizness).
01. Fiend- California Mornings (Prod. by Thelonius Martin)
02. Grizzly (Prod. by Ajay Beats)
03. Corner Boy P- Winners Never Lose (Prod. by Bizness)
04. Showroom 2 (Prod. by Cardo)
05. I Kno What I'm Doin
06. Role Model
07. Deelow Diamond Man- She Got It Too (Prod. by Monsta Beatz)
08. Right Now (Prod. by Sledgren)
09. Deelow Diamond- Man Bando (Prod. by Monstabeatz)
10. Fiend- On My Job (Prod. by RJ2)
11. Fiend- Crawfish (Prod. by Thelonius Martin)
12. I Can't Stop (Prod. by Sledgren)