About Cliff Savage
For those unaware, Cliff Savage is an emerging emcee, songwriter and videographer from Long Beach, California who first gained recognition due to his involvement in Los Angeles' "jerkin'" dance craze of 2009. Although his contributions to the movement caught the attention of the majors, he felt it wasn't his time at that moment and chose a different path. He's since evolved as an artist in a big way, adjusting his approach for a more refined and personal output. The last we heard of Cliff was the February 2014 cut "The Gamble", which featured his close friend and collaborator Jetpack Jones on the assist. Don't sleep on this young lord - he's just getting started in this game, and values respect and recognition more than anything else in hip-hop.
- Savage attended Lakewood High in Lakewood, California.
- He originally aspired to be an actor before beginning a career in rap.
- Cliff Savage's dream vacation is the island of Bora Bora in the Society Islands of French Polynesia.
- He's a self-taught rapper, songwriter, engineer, producer and videographer.
- Cliff's parents are divorced.
Space Lion (Prod. By Don Diestro) Cliff Savage7.2K Views11 Comments
Time Shift (Prod. By Handbook) Cliff Savage4.6K Views4 Comments
Dead Demons Cliff Savage4.2K Views4 Comments
Late Nights & Early Mornings Cliff Savage4.2K Views6 Comments
The Revolution (Prod. By Don Diestro) Cliff Savage Feat. Jetpack Jones4.1K Views4 Comments
Don't Break It (Prod. By Assassin MC) Cliff Savage Feat. Correy L3.7K Views2 Comments