Clay James decides to close out 2014 by making his HNHH debut with his new Kool Water EP. Featuring executive production from Savage Beats, James puts his signature twist on the southern hip-hop soundscape. Outside of a single feature from Messiah Da Rapper, this one is an entirely solo affair, qualifying it as a solid introduction to James' stylings for less familiar readers. Give the tape a listen and let us know what you think.
Meanwhile, be sure to give James a follow on Twitter for all of the latest.
01. Intro (Prod By Savage Beats & Hugo Black)
02. Pimp C Speaks
03. Taught To Be A Pimp Feat. Messiah Da Rapper (Prod By Savage Beats Hugo Black)
04. Mary Jane (Prod By Savage Beats & Hugo Black)
05. Sparta (Prod. By Savage Beats & Hugo Black)
06. Frankie Lymon, Tommy Swisher & Clay James (Prod. By E Wonder)