Chris Webby dropped his new mixtape today, The Checkup, which serves as an appetizer to his upcoming album. Although this is just the warm-up for Chris, he doesn't leave fans wanting. The 10-track mixtape features Joe Budden, Fat Trel, Apathy, Jon Connor, Snow Tha Product and more, with production from A6, Kato, DJ Semi, among others.
"Screwed Up" produced by Burd N Keyz has already received the visual treatment and was premiered by HotNewHipHop to coincide with the mixtape's release.
Watch the visual for "Screwed Up" below, and let us know your thoughts on The Checkup. Should Webby have been given an XXL Freshmen spot?
01. Not Like Me (Prod by A6)
02. Chilly Feat. Fat Trel (Prod by A6)
03. Trouble (Prod by Kato)
04. Tread Lightly Feat. Apathy (Prod by DJ Semi)
05. Good Day Feat. Jitta On The Track (Prod by ADAM)
06. Superhuman (Prod by DJ Semi)
07. You Dont Really Want It Feat. Jon Connor & Snow Tha Product (Prod by Automatik Beatz)
08. Screwed Up (Prod by Burd N Keyz)
09. Dirty (Prod by Hey Kid)
10. Wont Be Today Feat. Joe Budden (Prod by Prestige)