Bump Acid Rap, a new offering from Chance The Rapper, which was released on Tuesday, April 30th, 2013. Chance The Rapper's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Acid Rap. His ever - expanding catalogue is definitely better for it, and we're looking forward to the next piece of the puzzle - aren't you?
The following artists are featured on the project: BJ The Chicago Kid, Lili K., Kiara Lanier, Peter C, Nate Fox, Lili K, Vic Mensa, Twista, Noname Gypsy, Saba, Childish Gambino, Action Bronson, Ab-Soul. These producers soundtracked the mixtape: Ceej for Two9, Nate Fox, DJ Ozone, Ludwig Gorransen, Brandun Deshay, Blended Babies, Jake One.
How do you feel about the production here?
Visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download Good Enough, a project released by Chance The Rapper on Tuesday, December 10th, 2013. It features songs such as Good Ass Intro (Prod. by Peter Cottontale, Cam for, Pusha Man (Prod. by Ceej for Two9), Cocoa Butter Kisses (Prod. By Cam for J.U.S.T.I.C..
01. Good Ass Intro (Prod. by Peter Cottontale)
02. Pusha Man (Prod. by Ceej for Two9)
03. Cocoa Butter Kisses (Prod. By Cam for J.U.S.T.I.C.E.)
04. Juice (Prod. by Nate Fox)
05. Lost (Prod. by Nate Fox)
06. Everybody's Something (Prod. by DJ Ozone)
07. Interlude That's Love (Prod. by Ludwig Gorransen)
08. Favorite Song (Prod. by Nate Fox)
09. NaNa (Prod. by Brandun Deshay)
10. Smoke Again (Prod. by Blended Babies)
11. Acid Rain (Prod. by Jake One)
12. Chain Smoker (Prod. by Nate Fox)
13. Everything's Good (Good Ass Outro) (Prod. by Cam