- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?Sep 3, 2015 at 06:14pmWell, then. As many of you know, Jay Rock's album release strategy is relying on a certain number of pre-orders. Once he hits that magic number, the TDE rapper says he'll be dropping his highly anticipated album, 90059, his first one in a minute.
- 10 Essential OG Maco TracksJan 29, 2015 at 12:55pmOG Maco is a really interesting, rising star in the rap scene. His music video "U Guessed It" garnered 21 million plays on YouTube since it was uploaded five months ago, and he has been on everyone's mind ever since. While his style can be pinned down as aggressive staccato rapping, OG Maco keeps us guessing. His Breathe EP is surprisingly well-spoken and intelligent, as the young ATLien raps about the recent string of police injustice that saw the lives of Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner and Michael Brown taken without a real cause.
- Stream OG Maco's New EP Entirely Produced By Cardo "Live Life 2"Oct 24, 2014 at 01:14pmOG Maco continues his Live Life series today with the second instalment, Live Life 2, available to stream on Soundcloud. This time the buzzing rapper, who grew popular off his hashtag-worthy song "U Guessed It", recruits Cardo for all the production on the EP. The EP includes the recent leak with Johnny Cinco, "Sheesh" and six other records, including another Johnny Cinco feature and an appearance from Jerz.
- Cardo Says Jeezy & Jay Z's "Seen It All" Beat Was Originally For Big SeanJul 2, 2014 at 09:32pmOn Monday night, Jeezy released the title track to his upcoming album, Seen It All, which happened to feature a hot new verse from Jay Z.
- Chevy Woods Talks On Cardo Leaving Taylor Gang & Shares His Thoughts On The BET CyphersOct 24, 2013 at 12:05pmChevy Woods is finally ready to let fans hear Gangland 2 today. We last spoke to the Taylor Gang rapper about the project while he was on The Under Influence tour, and now he's embarked on another drug-themed tour, with The Smokers Club tour.
- Lola Monroe & Cardo Are No Longer Associated With Taylor GangSep 13, 2013 at 04:35pmTaylor Gang is having a big year. With Juicy J making the biggest debut of his career, and Ty Dolla $ign quickly generating hype, things are only moving forward for Wiz's imprint. Unfortunately, some of the artists that represent the Taylor Gang name won't be sticking around to see the growth of the brand.