Bryant Dope is a lyrically-focused rising MC from Queens. Last summer, Bryant gave us our weekly fix with his #RawDopeWednesdays series, and now he's back with his first tape of 2015. Bryan keeps a laid-back flow as he hops over jazzy instrumentals spitting about his day-to-day Queens hustle. Bryant immediately commands your attention when he gets on the mic, and "Raw Dope 2" is a fully-immersive listening experience.
The 14-track mixtape has only two guest features, rapper Chris Nova and reggae singer Jhevere, with production by The Audible Doctor, Creature in the Woods, and Hannibal King.
Listen to and download Raw Dope 2, and let us know what you think of Bryant Dope.
01. High (Prod. By Creature in the Woods]
02. 2 My Unborn Seed (ft. Chris Nova) (Prod. By Robi)
03. Shoutout To Me (Prod. By Marc. R)
04. Where It At (Prod. By Ask Usher)
05. Vibrant Soul (Prod. By Zikomo)
06. Friday (Prod. By Creature in the Woods)
07. Wonder (Prod. By Tom Misch)
08. Tribeca Loft (Prod. By Marc. R)
09. Sit Back (Prod. By Hannibal King)
10. The Manifesto (Prod. By Mike Device and SXMPLELIFE)
11. Comfort Zone (ft. Jhevere) (Prod. By Marc. R)
12. RD2 (Prod. By Creature in the Woods)
13. Keep On (Prod. By The Audible Doctor)
14. Take It All (Prod. By Hannibal King)