Boogie follows up his acclaimed debut, Thirst 48, with The Reach. Not only is the 24th the one-year anniversary of Thirst 48, but it's Boogie's sons birthday -- and if you've listened to his music, you know how important his son is to him.
Laced with 12 tracks, The Reach enlists the production talents of Jahlil Beats, Willie B, AC, Mike Zombie, Dart, and Keyel, who co-executive produced the tape along with YungGroupon. There are no features aside from backup crooning from D'anna "Homegirl from Compton" Stewart. All Boogie baby.
If you're in L.A., you should most def hit up Boogie's release party for The Reach, taking place at The Mint. Info can be found here.
Stream The Reach and watch him break down the project in his exclusive HNHH interview here.
01. The Reach (Prod. By Mike Zombie & Keyel)
02. Wit Me (Prod. By Keyel)
03. Intervention (Prod. By Keyel & AC)
04. Further (Prod. By Keyel)
05. God's Work Interlude (Prod. By Willie B)
06. Make Me Over Feat. D'anna Stewart (Prod. By Keyel & Dart)
07. Oh My (Prod. By Jahlil Beats)
08. First Evergreen (Prod. By Willie B)
09. Overstate Interlude (Prod. By Keyel & Dart)
10. Find Me Feat. D'anna Stewart (Prod. By Keyel)
11. Found You (Prod. By Keyel)
12. Change (Prod. By Keyel)