Listen to Jammin’ 30: In The Morning, the latest tape from Boldy James. It dropped on Thursday, September 5th, 2013. Boldy James's future brightens with every new release, and Jammin’ 30: In The Morning certainly isn't an exception. It's a fitting addition to a solid catalogue that Boldy James has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're excited to hear more.
These artists are featured on the mixtape: Mafia Double Dee, Peechie Green, Kevo Da Kid, PRG Poppa, Kook The Kashcow, Dusty McFly, Forty Da Great, J Oneal, Bo Skeet, GT, YB Billion, Game Time Mafia, 3D, Yank Jones, Soll Badd, Joe Boom, Dingo A Young Spitz, Poppy Bricks, Hatt Squad. These producers soundtracked the project: Helluva, D Smith, Antt Beatz, Dre Butterz, D Elliott, J Oneal, Trill, Lifted, Ke On The Track, Radio Gold, Real Gs, Infinity, A1, Mannchyld.
What do y'all think of this mixtape?
Have you heard Boldy James's Chirps( Prod By Big Duke)?
If you're feeling this, make sure to hit up Boldy James's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Remember to follow Boldy James on Twitter.
01. Chirps( Prod By Big Duke)
02. Extra Grams (Prod By Helluva)
03. Turn It Down (Prod By D Smith)
04. Hit On My Bitch (Prod By Antt Beatz)
05. Books (Prod. By Dre Butterz)
06. Michigan U s (Prod By D Elliott)
07. I Took It (Prod By J Oneal)
08. Church's Chicken (Prod By Trill)
09. Wrist Breit (Prod By Lifted)
10. Any Block (Prod By Ke On The Track)
11. I'm Famous (Prod By Radio Gold)
12. What Else (Prod By Real Gs)
13. Sky Scrapping (Prod By Antt Beatz)
14. 1st 1 Up (Prod By Infinity)
15. Deja Vu (Prod By A1)
16. Break It Down (Prod By Mannchyld)
17. Trippy Snacks (Prod By Trill)