- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound RadioOct 3, 2015 at 08:58pmIt was gonna be tough to top last week's episode of OVO Sound Radio, when Drake premiered his joint album with Future, What a Time to Be Alive, but tonight's episode certainly gave episode 6 a run for its money. Oliver El-Khatib started things off and was then followed by Boi-1da, who reminded us just how many smash hits he's been behind. The focus was all on the third and final guest, though: PartyNextDoor, who blessed listeners with 7 unheard tracks.
- "What A Time To Be Alive" Tracklist & Production CreditsSep 20, 2015 at 07:24pmSoon after Drake began playing What a Time to Be Alive, he posted the tracklist on Instagram.
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 18 - 24)Jul 24, 2015 at 05:46pmHoly beef. This week saw arguably more online clashes in the rap game than any other week in the past five years, with Nicki Minaj v. Taylor Swift, Meek Mill v. Drake, Boi-1da v. OG Maco, Ghostface Killah v. Action Bronson, and Bruno Mars v. Ed Sheeran (lol) all clashing. Those dominated the headlines and Twitter alike, so this week's edition of 140 Bars features some of the spillover. We only chose the funniest, weirdest and most thought-provoking though.
- OG Maco & Boi-1da Go At Each Other Over Meek Mill's AllegationsJul 22, 2015 at 12:04pmThe twitter drama isn't over just yet. We just reported on how Peter Rosenberg went at Charlamagne Tha God for encouraging the Meek Mill/Drake beef, but they're not the only two who are involving themselves in the "does Drake write his own lyrics" debate.
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?Apr 27, 2015 at 10:39amJace, signed to Mike Will's Ear Drummers, would first like to say: "i'm just sayin." Last Thursday (April 23), the member of both Two-9 and Retro Su$h! tweeted out two videos of old recordings that sound very familiar. He first takes us into his Macbook and shows us a song called "Mortal Kombat" that dates back to last July. He then presses play and we hear the "6 God" beat from Drake's If You're Reading This Its Too Late. We only hear about 15 seconds of Jace's version, though he soon made his message clear, tweeting: "real 6ix god boy."
- Underrated Audio: April 5 - April 11Apr 11, 2015 at 01:31pmAfter a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut. We had a busy week, with surprise drops from A$AP Rocky and Tyler, The Creator, so we forgive you for missing some of the lesser-known gems that also blessed the homepage. Though some of the names that follow are more familiar than others, all five ensuing tracks are essential listening.