Blood Money News
- First Week Sales For The Game's "Year Of The Wolf"Oct 22, 2014 at 01:06pmLooks like The Game and Blood Money's Year of The Wolf album fared slightly better in the commercial arena than was originally predicted. Last week, it was projected to sell between 27,000-30,000 copies, and it's slightly exceeded that, moving "close to" 33,000 units to date.
- The Game's "Year Of The Wolf" Tracklist Revealed [Update: Artwork Revealed]Sep 4, 2014 at 07:56pmGame decided to pushback his upcoming compilation/crew album Year Of The Wolf, announcing last week that the new release date is October 14th. Now that the release date has been locked down, the West Coast rapper follows it up with a complete tracklist to create even more excitement for the collaborative album.
- The Game Announces Release Dates For "Year Of The Wolf" And "The Documentary 2"Aug 28, 2014 at 03:00pmBy now, you should know that Game plans to release a Blood Money compilation, Year Of The Wolf, and a solo album, The Documentary 2, in the near future. While the former was originally scheduled for a September 16th drop, the L.A. rapper has announced two new release dates for both projects. Year Of The Wolf will be out on October 14th, and The Documentary 2 hits shelves on January 18th, 2015, exactly ten years after its predecessor.
- Game Changes Upcoming Album Compilation Title, Signs Skeme & DubbJul 15, 2014 at 11:33amGame's upcoming album compilation which will put his Blood Money label signees on display was originally set to be titled Blood Money La Familia, but it looks like Game's had a change of heart and switched the title to Year Of The Wolf.
- Chicago Rapper, Blood Money, Passes AwayApr 10, 2014 at 02:12amThe Chicago violence has taken away another young aspiring rapper from us. On Thursday morning, Glo Gang affiliate, Blood Money, was gunned down in his hometown of Chicago, Illinois.