- Murda MurdaAfter hitting us with his Prohibition 2 project with B-Real a couple months back, Taylor Gang’s Berner has been relatively quiet when it comes to new music. Looking to change all that tonight, the T.G.O.D. weed enthusiast decides to come through tonight and liberate a new track called “Murda Murda” featuring Paul Wall & Demrick.
- Whole ThangSince Bay Area stalwart The Jacka was murdered in February, we haven't heard much posthumous material leak out, save for a guest verse on a Rico Rossi song we premiered. As it turns out though, he was working on a joint tape with Taylor Gang's Berner, and today we get to hear the first track from it.
- Street Money (Freestyle)Along with Ty Dolla $ign, Berner is helping hold down Taylor Gang on the West Coast. He recently dropped Prohibition 2, an eight-track EP with B-Real of Cypress Hill, and, now, the Bay Area rapper has decided to give us a new freestyle over Nicki Minaj's "Truffle Butter," which he's renamed "Street Money."
- Still I RideBay Area rapper Berner just released his 20 Lights EP, which you can stream here. One of the EP's highlights was "Cry," which featured Curren$y and The Jacka. This past Monday, we heard the devastating news that The Jacka, undisputed Bay Area legend, was murdered in Oakland. Berner and Jacka had collaborated a few times, and their relationship was deeper than music.
- StrongBerner & B-Real have teamed up for Prohibition, a seven-track project (available for download here) tailor-made for ganja smokers all over the world. The whole tape is pretty excellent, but "Strong" may just be the aptly-titled highlight. Featuring a Kush & OJ-esque verse from Wiz Khalifa that'll have you reminiscing on the old days, and smooth production from Cozmo, this one rides in the whip, the home, and the headphones.
- Bitch I Look Good (Remix)HBK Gang's Kool John has a personal brand of loopy, weed-addled rapping that must have struck a chord with Taylor Gang's Berner, as he's just remixed John's "Bitch I Look Good." Adding a verse to the bouncy, braggadocious cut (produced by HBK Gang's P Lo), Berner uses a heavy-lidded flow to diss Mervyn's shoppers, ask fans to take pics with him and explains how he murks pussies. It's a fun track that will no doubt fit in well with the currently Mustard-y climate of Cali's hip-hop radio.
- Everything, EverythingWiz Khalifa decides to unleash a loose crew cut today connecting his TGOD gang with the HBK gang helmed by Iamsu! Production comes from Sledgren and RMBjustize, who incorporated a smooth sample from Ice Cube's "It Was A Good Day", making this song the perfect way to kick off your weekend.
- DizzyThe last time we heard from Berner was back in April on the Dirty Money project, with his track “Gone”. With his Cookies line taking off, the Taylor Gang member returns to the music today with this new release “Dizzy”. In typical Berner form, the weed advocate taps back into his roots and delivers a smooth banger with help from producers Sledgren and Ricky P. Suggest lighting one up, and getting "Dizzy" to this below. (Download made available as well!)