- Lost In TranslationThe same way OVO artists are entitled to a Drake feature on their projects, if you're signed to Fool's Gold, chances are A-Trak will bless you with at least one collaboration on your release. Madeaux's new project, New Wav, is no exception, with the Montreal DJ showing up on highlight, "Lost In Translation".
- ActionThis weekend, Fools Gold boss A-Trak will kick off his GOLD GONE WILD 2 TOUR in Boston alongside openers Araab Muzik and Ape Drums, and today, all three have united to give us a fresh freebie. Their collaborative track is called "Action," and you can stream and download it below.
- PushFor most of this year, Fool's Gold label boss, producer and DJ A-Trak has been focusing on his Low Pros project with Lex Luger, releasing an EP under the moniker and performing with Luger at several of his Fool's Gold "Day Off" events. But, lest we forget, the Canadian DJ is also a house producer and the brother of one-half of the funk duo Chromeo, so it's not surprising that he's returning to non-hip-hop fare with his new track.
- Frankie LymonA-Trak and Lex Luger who form like Voltron to create Low Pros, just dropped their debut EP this week, and it's filled with tracks that lean towards electronic music, but much of it just feels more akin to the current experimental wave of Atlanta rap. This is partially due to heavy production contributions from the likes of Metro Boomin and 808 Mafia, as well as guest appearances from some of the region's new wave of rappers, particularly on propulsive anthem, "Frankie Lymon".
- Jack TripperLast week we heard the first release from A-Trak and Cam'ron upcoming joint EP, Federal Reserve, with "Humphrey",which had an old school NYC feel. Today A-Trak switches it up pace alongside a fellow producer Lex Luger, with a new joint "Jack Tripper", premiered by MissInfo.
- HumphreyThe other week we heard that Mr. Cam'ron would be teaming up with producer A-Trak for a collaborative project, Federal Reserve. The project will have a sort-of Dipset reunion with Jim Jones and Juelz Santana set to make an appearance. Today we get the very first taste of Federal Reserve with "Humphrey." Does it live up to your expectations? Do Cam and A-Trak mesh well?
- Piss Test (Remix)Check out Piss Test (Remix), the latest from A-Trak which features a guest appearance from Juicy J, Jim Jones, Flatbush Zombies, El-P & Flosstradamus on the assist. The track was released on Wednesday, December 12th, 2012. A-Trak's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Piss Test (Remix) is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue A-Trak has been building over the years. We're definitely anticipating the next move.
- Piss TestGive Piss Test a spin - it's a new offering from A-Trak, featuring Juicy J & Danny Brown. It was dropped on Tuesday, March 27th, 2012. A-Trak's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Piss Test . His ever-expanding catalogue is definitely better for it, and we're looking forward to the next piece of the puzzle - aren't you?
- Ray Ban Vision (Remix)Stream Ray Ban Vision (Remix), the newest drop from A-Trak which features Donnis, Pill, Danny Brown & Cyhi Da Prynce. The cut was released on Thursday, April 7th, 2011. Things are looking better for A-Trak with each new release, which Ray Ban Vision (Remix) has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work A-Trak has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next.