The Cleveland Cavaliers recently hoisted Zydrunas Ilguaskas' #11 jersey into the rafters, and LeBron James dreams that his jersey will one day join. Though he tried to dismiss the question, he entertained the thought of a possible Cavs retirement party.
Nicki Minaj has been posting still shots from her 'Anaconda' music video today, and if you can get past her massive backside, you'll notice Drake is sporting a new pair of Jordan 3s- which is why we're here in the first place.
The NBA’s television market has expanded exponentially over the past few decades. The soon-to-have-the-championship-trophy-named-after-him David Stern took American pro basketball from tape-delayed afterthought to Global media icon over his 30-year tenure. As such, most of the game’s fans watch along with an ever-growing number of TV commentators.
Nicki Minaj has finally unveiled her much anticipated 'Anaconda' video after teasing photos for over a week. In a word, the video was a 'masterpiece.'
DOG, Jordan Brand just dropped a bomb on us this morning.After hearing of some rumors, it was confirmed that the '3-Peat,' or 'Three Time's A Charm,' Air Jordan 8 will be joining the classic 'Aqua' and 'Chrome' colorways in 2015.
With barely a week gone by in this 2014-15 NBA season, us hardcourt junkies are just getting our feet wet with what’s sure to be compelling campaign. Even in the season’s early stages, we’re beginning to see trends developing, and several teams bursting out of the gate with impressive starts. Here’s a breakdown of the teams who have risen to the occasion the most thus far:
Shaquille O'Neal celebrated his 42nd birthday on March 6th. Arguably the most dominating big man of all-time, Shaq produced some of the most incredible dunks throughout his 19 seasons in the league.
Basketball's international appeal is quickly escalating; as a relatively new sport, it has rode the recent wave of globalization to stretch its popularity across the map. The influx of international talent in the NBA over the past decade-plus has been a solid indication, as distant nations cultivated a love for the game and developed serious skills.A record 101 international players were on ope
The Toronto Raptors recently hosted Drake night and fans in attendance received a limited edition Raptors x OVO t-shirt. That might be cool if you're into played-out gimmicks, but if you're into watching hoops and possibly getting laid afterward, or perhaps during a tv timeout... Atlanta is the place to be.
One of the most classic Jordan colorways of all time, the Black-Red Jordan 1 High "Banned" is returning this December.
So long LeBron 11, we hardly knew ya. LeBron James laced up the Nike Zoom Soldier 7 more often than not last year, and his 11th signature sneaker was worn more by the Morris twins than LeBron himself. The fit wasn't right, and although The Swoosh tried to accommodate changes on the fly, the LeBron 11 was just destined for failure from the jump.
In case you've been living under a rock, New York Yankees' all-star short stop, Derek Jeter, will be retiring at the end of this season. The Jordan Brand athlete has been honored throughout the season, receiving various gifts across the country from opposing ball clubs.
Wiz Khalifa To Release His Converse Collection At Footaction In NYC Tomorrow Aug 27, 2014 at 12:09pm 2,821 Views
Not all rappers are collaborating with Jordan, Nike and Adidas. Wiz Khalifa's Converse Chuck Taylor Ill in white and black has officially been unveiled, and can be picked up at Footaction today for $70.
The College Football Playoff has officially been announced and one of the four teams competing for the championship trophy will be the Oregon Ducks.
There's no shortage of sneaker options to choose from in 2015, with Jordan Brand celebrating their 30th anniversary, and that list just continues to grow.
Good thing the Lakers and Rockets aren't heading to Brazil for their preseason, or they could be a full scale riot in the arena. The popular '3 Goggles' 3-point celebration commonly used by guys like Nick Young and James Harden, has a totally different meaning in Brazil, and the Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers have been warned not to use the gesture.
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night3,619 Views16 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"105,489 Views321 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss41,264 Views56 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 25,169 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal81,572 Views190 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release9,330 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 13,611 Views66 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,636 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201511,907 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,513 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,328 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"9,796 Views17 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets14,130 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight16,488 Views41 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release12,693 Views28 Comments