When LeBron James returned to Cleveland you had to know that every piece from his home-opener would be going up for auction, including his game worn jersey.
According to @BaltSneakerShow, there's more to look forward to in 2015 besides the remastered 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8, Aqua 8, and Laney XIV Low.This year has already featured a few new-look foamposites including the 'Obsidian' and 'All Star' colorways, but Nike is also prepared to retro some all-time favorites, just like Jordan Brand has.
Florida State University's polarizing gun-slinger, Jameis Winston turns 21 years old today.
The Yeezy Boost has officially been unveiled and February 14th has been pegged as the initial release date, though the launch will be limited to the NYC-area.
The NBA free agency period officially began a few days ago on July 1st. Carmelo Anthony is currently touring the country, with NBA teams and owners tripping over themselves to make their best pitch to the All-Star forward. All three of the Miami Heat stars, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and LeBron James, have opted out of the last year of their contracts, making them all viable free agents as well.
The Air Jordan XIV is widely regarded as the last great retro Jordan to release, partly because it is the iconic shoe that Michael Jordan wore when he captured his sixth, and final, championship.
The 'Legend Blue' Air Jordan 11 will officially be releasing on December 20th. The highly coveted sneakers are already producing a mass hysteria though the release is still months away.
The Air Jordan 11 low has been a favorite in 2014, with releases like the classic 'Concord,' and new-look 'Infrared 23.' Jordan Brand isn't done with the patent leather low-tops yet though, and the all-time favorite 'Space Jam' looks to be on the horizon for 2015.
After Drake made a weak 'recruitment' of Kevin Durant during a show at his annual OVO Fest in Toronto, the Raptors received a $25,000 fine from the league for tampering. The NBA has since offered to drop the fine, on the condition that the Raptors fire their Global Ambassador, Drake. The Raptors refused to strip Drizzy of his title.
In the first week of March we saw Russell Westbrook continue his incredible MVP campaign, Chris Paul nearly murder DeAndre Jordan, Kawhi Leonard posterize Boogie Cousins, and a number of game-winners. Here's how the week played out in Vine form- the good, the bad, and the Dunleavy:
All this talk about Jordan Brand's 2015 lineup, and people are starting to forget what's right in front of their face.
A 'Knicks' gift wouldn't even be fit for a pauper at this date in time, let alone a Prince.
Dikembe Mutombo was recently a guest on "Highly Questionable with Dan Le Batard," an otherwise awful show to watch. Mutombo was a good sport throughout the show, including when he was asked about a college rumor that has been around for years.
Rucker Park will play host to 'Flavor At The Rucker' presented by Bacardi Flavors for a total eight weeks throughout this Summer. Each Thursday night, starting at 6pm, from now until August 7th the streetball mecca will be transformed courtesy of Bacardi Flavors.
If you were one of the few who successfully reserved a pair of the Adidas Yeezy Boost, consider yourself lucky.
We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist406 Views3 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art1,865 Views16 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter7,885 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album10,307 Views36 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"14,572 Views95 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings6,969 Views17 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled3,642 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears8,674 Views30 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon25,506 Views92 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"16,844 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"19,875 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th14,966 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,431 Views32 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show11,423 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,270 Views2 Comments