Lance Stephenson just posted a picture on instagram of himself chilling in the Pacers locker room with a cool $1million. Did somebody lose a bet? Did Lance rob a bank? Is he buying a fleet of cars for his old neighborhood?
After seeing a fan get his Red October Yeezy II signed by Kanye West during one of his Yeezus concerts, you'd would be smart to try and do the same if you came across 'Ye in the streets. That is, of course, assuming you own an authentic pair of the kicks. Because if you're holding some knock-off Yeezys, Kanye will point you on blast and "break your heart."
"Ooh, she killed me with those." That's not what a sneakerhead wants to be saying about his scorned girlfriend, in regards to his coveted kicks. Though we don't know what provoked the shredding of multiple pairs of Jordans, we can all be glad we aren't 'that guy.' Steel 10s, Bred 11s, Gamma Blue 11s, Cool Grey 9s, Air Max 95s…Forget about it.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup. With the dream match finally coming to fruition on Saturday, May 2nd - high-profile fans of the sport and/or the fighters have come out of the wood-works to wave their respective flags.
It seems as if the Black Mamba is falling apart right before our very eyes. The latest on a laundry list of injuries for Kobe Bryant is a torn rotator cuff, which he suffered during Wednesday night's loss to the New Orleans Pelicans, and it will keep him on the sidelines for the remainder of the season.
The Nike Air Foamposite One "Metallic Silver/Volt" will officially release tomorrow, March 1st, at all the familiar spots including Sneaker Bistro. The foams features a pewter upper with an ultra bright lime green/volt outsole. Whats more, there is a a subtle striped graphic that is blended into the upper to give the shoe a little extra flavor.
One way to give your irrelevant rap career a boost is by shouting out Justin Bieber in your freestyle, claiming that you're a 'non-believer of Bieber'. Cue the Funk Flex bombs.
The female sneakerheads are still bringing out the heat, despite the increasingly colder weather.
NBA fans have been truly #blessed this season. The Western Conference is as loaded as ever. The East is finally making a statement of its own. Young talent like Giannis “The Greek Freak” Antetokounmpo and Andrew Wiggins are developing into promising stars. The D-League has even made its presence known, providing the Association with breakout players like the Miami Heat’s Hassan Whiteside.
The Toronto Raptors are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year and in doing so they have been wearing the classic throwbacks featuring the dribbling raptor. However, the Canadian squad announced that they would be changing their logo entirely in favor of a 'Drake-inspired' design, though he denies having any part in the new logo that has been unveiled.
Drake and Lil Wayne are still touring the country for their 'Drake vs. Lil Wayne' Tour, and they are still unveiling never before seen Air Jordan 3s. The next stop of their tour is in Austin, Texas and Drake finally gave a clean look at the 3s that he, and Weezy, have been rocking as of late, which are similar to the pair we discussed last month.
Drake has to be trolling us all at this point. The Raptors' global ambassador, who had been a fixture in the Nets vs. Raptors series, hit up last night's game 7 wearing a pair of women's Jordans. Drake opted for the "Sunset" Air Jordan 5 for the pivotal game 7 at the Air Canada Centre, which ultimately ended in a Raptors loss- and plenty of Drake memes.
LeBron James has been voted the Most Popular Athlete for the first time in his illustrious career. According to a Harris Poll conducted last month, which sampled 2,241 people in the U.S, James beat out Michael Jordan who reigned supreme from 1993-2005.
If the Bred and Black Patent Leather Air Jordan 1 restock wasn't enough. If the Taxi restock wasn't enough. If the complete "Fire Red" restock wasn't enough… this should do the trick.
Forbes recently announced that Nike was the #1 sports brand in the country, and it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. The Swoosh is worth about $19 billion right now, a $2 billion increase from 2013, and $2.5 billion more than #2, ESPN.
- Stream Jeezy's "Politically Correct EP"632 Views3 Comments
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today7,245 Views55 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More4,354 Views23 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems17,413 Views86 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival9,761 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,770 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,465 Views14 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye33,773 Views101 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far22,256 Views134 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay32,146 Views138 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,468 Views41 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"41,212 Views177 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,783 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,579 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs12,060 Views36 Comments