The Golden Moments Pack serves as inspiration for this Air Jordan 4, created by Ceezem Customs. The kicks utilize the Cement Air Jordan 4 as a base, and take on the familiar colorway that adorned the Jordan 6 & 7 from the GMP Pack.
Finish Line is having a sweet Jordan restock on April 19th. Some of the kicks which will be up for grabs, again, are the Air Jordan 4 "Green Glow," Air Jordan 4 "Toro," and Air Jordan 6 "Infrared."
Drawing on inspiration from the classic 'Eminem' Air Jordan 4, sneaker customizer, Dank Customs, decked out the rare Air Jordan 6 silhouette in similar fashion. The sueded kicks feature a royal blue build with black and metallic silver handling the midsole.
JBF Customs, the master of reptilian inspired custom sneakers has delivered again on an iconic Air Jordan. The "Black Toe" Air Jordan 1 serves as the base for this dope custom which features both python and alligator skin.
The 'Legend Blue' Air Jordan 11 will officially be releasing on December 20th. The highly coveted sneakers are already producing a mass hysteria though the release is still months away.
Paul George is committed to the 2014 NBA Dunk Contest and if his season highlight reel is any indication of whats to come, he might just bring the Dunk Contest back from the grave. Also, if the regular season is any indication of whats in store, expect a lot of windmill dunks from the Pacers forward.
As part of Jordan Brand's 'remastered' lineup, the Chicago Bulls styled Air Jordan 10 is set to retro, yet again, with a bit of a twist.
All this talk about Jordan Brand's 2015 lineup, and people are forgetting what's right in front of their face. Before the winter hits, there's still plenty of time to un-deadstock some of your recent pick-ups, including the number of sneaker releases dropping in October.
'Eventually everyone who wants Yeezys will get them.' That's what Kanye West had to say in an interview with Ryan Seacrest this morning regarding his much anticipated Adidas Yeezy Boost release.
Members of the Golden State Warriors organization took a trip to San Quentin penitentiary to play some "prison ball" with inmates, and this isn't a rare occurrence. Warriors head coach, and NBA legend, Mark Jackson along with assistant coach Brian Scalabrine, General Manager Bob Myers, and assistant general manager Kirk Jacob all went to San Quentin to play hoops against the San Quentin Warriors
The much anticipated 'Legend Blue' Air Jordan 11 finally launched this morning at 8am EST via all major retailers and it was pure, unadulterated chaos in the internet streets.
Trinidad James took his sneaker review shoe on the road to Texas for a special edition of Camp James: 1st and the 15th. The SXSW Edition was filmed in the back room of Nice Kicks, and features everything from Pumas, and Ewings, to the Royal AJKO 1 and of course, all-gold Jeremy Scott's. Gold is what people love.
The Nike LeBron 11 didn't get a lot of court time via LeBron James, so Nike had to hit the lab hard to come up with some more suitable footwear. Enter: 'The Twelve' which is already creating waves thanks to its unique silhouette, and overall construction.
Allen Iverson, one of the most electrifying players to ever pick up a basketball, finally had his jersey retired by the Philadelphia 76er's on Saturday night. It was a bittersweet occasion. The Sixers organization expressed their deep gratitude to Iverson throughout the ceremony, and gave him a fishing boat as a parting gift which is something he is sure to get use out of.
With just around 6 weeks left until the 2014-15 NBA Season kicks off (and not a whole lot happening outside of the somewhat-overlooked FIBA World Cup), BallOverAll is gearing up our Season Preview lists, ranking some of the players and teams to watch this year.
The Canadian Spike Lee was wildly enthusiastic last night as he watched his Toronto Raptors even up the series with the Brooklyn Nets. Wildly enthusiastic about keeping his pants lint-free.
Last year’s race for the Larry O was somewhat lopsided; one Conference was a brutally competitive battle to the Finals, while the other wound up a relative romp of little resistance. The gap in quality between the West and East showed in June, when the Spurs ran the Heat off the court for a dominant win.
LeBron James is King James on the court, and now he is King of NBA Style. GQ has named LeBron the most stylish NBA star, as he posed for pictures by Terry Richardson.
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"359 Views3 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World1,223 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case1,698 Views12 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex1,811 Views32 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.113,219 Views32 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"21,504 Views43 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album7,111 Views27 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,907 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 3,195 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record50,198 Views238 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9739,406 Views78 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"34,350 Views85 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2614,342 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,633 Views50 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,542 Views17 Comments