Who would like to see this Navy/Gum Air Jordan 11 Low release? Michael Jordan's son, Marcus Jordan, unveiled the exclusive kicks via Twitter and has us all wondering how fast they would sell out if they hit the shelves.
The female sneakerheads are still bringing out the heat, despite the increasingly colder weather.
The Toronto Raptors are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year and in doing so they have been wearing the classic throwbacks featuring the dribbling raptor. However, the Canadian squad announced that they would be changing their logo entirely in favor of a 'Drake-inspired' design, though he denies having any part in the new logo that has been unveiled.
Drake and Lil Wayne are still touring the country for their 'Drake vs. Lil Wayne' Tour, and they are still unveiling never before seen Air Jordan 3s. The next stop of their tour is in Austin, Texas and Drake finally gave a clean look at the 3s that he, and Weezy, have been rocking as of late, which are similar to the pair we discussed last month.
LeBron James has been voted the Most Popular Athlete for the first time in his illustrious career. According to a Harris Poll conducted last month, which sampled 2,241 people in the U.S, James beat out Michael Jordan who reigned supreme from 1993-2005.
If the Bred and Black Patent Leather Air Jordan 1 restock wasn't enough. If the Taxi restock wasn't enough. If the complete "Fire Red" restock wasn't enough… this should do the trick.
Forbes recently announced that Nike was the #1 sports brand in the country, and it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. The Swoosh is worth about $19 billion right now, a $2 billion increase from 2013, and $2.5 billion more than #2, ESPN.
The Supreme x Nike Air Foamposite One were scheduled to drop at the Supreme NYC store today, but due to the swarm of people lining up outside, the NYPD shut it down. The kicks will still be releasing on-line, but the campers were out of luck.
Paul George is committed to the 2014 NBA Dunk Contest and if his season highlight reel is any indication of whats to come, he might just bring the Dunk Contest back from the grave. Also, if the regular season is any indication of whats in store, expect a lot of windmill dunks from the Pacers forward.
In case you've been living under a rock, New York Yankees' all-star short stop, Derek Jeter, will be retiring at the end of this season. The Jordan Brand athlete has been honored throughout the season, receiving various gifts across the country from opposing ball clubs.
9 out of the 10 best selling sneakers from the month of September were created in Beaverton, Oregon at Nike Headquarters. The other, was a low-top Converse All-Star.
Widely regarded as on of the most popular LeBron releases, the Air Max LeBron 7 'Red Carpet' is a perfect fit for an Air Jordan 11 custom and we're kind of surprised it took so long for this creation to surface. Legendary sneaker customizer, Mache, took it upon himself to transform the 'Legend Blue' Air Jordan 11 into a mirror image of the aforementioned 'Red Carpet' LeBrons and the result is exa
Those OVO Jordans are still popping up and Flight Club in NYC had both Jordan 12 colorways in a size 10. As of last night, both pairs were available for $7,000 a pop, but somebody jumped on the white ones.
By now fans of A$AP Rocky are aware that along with the rapper comes a unique fashion sense. The New York native is outspoken about his fashion choices, bringing high fashion to the forefront. Although some criticize what he wears, Rocky has no apologies. In a new interview with online site Mr.
Lamar Odom was turned away from Penthouse in West Hollywood last night, while paparazzi's snapped photos of the humiliation. What's more, his estranged wife, Khloe Kardashian, was partying inside with new boyfriend, French Montana. The club insists that the stunt wasn't a reality show set-up, just a way to thwart a possible brawl inside between Lamar and French Montana.
Drawing on inspiration from the classic 'Eminem' Air Jordan 4, sneaker customizer, Dank Customs, decked out the rare Air Jordan 6 silhouette in similar fashion. The sueded kicks feature a royal blue build with black and metallic silver handling the midsole.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia1,524 Views20 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers6,702 Views48 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music6,484 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,925 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In31,502 Views143 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week4,028 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"20,825 Views94 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,194 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,932 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,718 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,452 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,657 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,433 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,922 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,963 Views6 Comments