The latest NBA player to talk about playing in the NFL is Nate Robinson, who says he would have been great.
An imprisoned pimp, who forced a woman into prostitution, beat her with an Air Jordan, and later stomped the face of a potential 'customer' with the same Air Jordan, filed a $100 million lawsuit against Nike because they should've warned him that the sneakers could be used as dangerous weapons. Meet: Sirgiorgio Clardy.
Who would like to see this Navy/Gum Air Jordan 11 Low release? Michael Jordan's son, Marcus Jordan, unveiled the exclusive kicks via Twitter and has us all wondering how fast they would sell out if they hit the shelves. You're Welcome‼️ #TeamJordan #Retro11 #GumBottom #UAintSeenThese pic.twitter.com/wBTCE9uORg — Marcus Jordan (@mjordanordain) February 12, 2014
It seems as if the Black Mamba is falling apart right before our very eyes. The latest on a laundry list of injuries for Kobe Bryant is a torn rotator cuff, which he suffered during Wednesday night's loss to the New Orleans Pelicans, and it will keep him on the sidelines for the remainder of the season.
The relationship between basketball and gangs is no secret. Traditionally the best basketball players often came out of the most impoverished areas, in which they had very little options other than balling or joining a set.
We've long anticipated Jordan Brand blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature shoe, and today we learn that it will in fact be coming to fruition.
Drake and Lil Wayne are still touring the country for their 'Drake vs. Lil Wayne' Tour, and they are still unveiling never before seen Air Jordan 3s. The next stop of their tour is in Austin, Texas and Drake finally gave a clean look at the 3s that he, and Weezy, have been rocking as of late, which are similar to the pair we discussed last month.
LeBron James has been voted the Most Popular Athlete for the first time in his illustrious career. According to a Harris Poll conducted last month, which sampled 2,241 people in the U.S, James beat out Michael Jordan who reigned supreme from 1993-2005.
Nick 'Swaggy P' Young is going to be on the road this Holiday season, as he and the Los Angeles Lakers will be playing the Chicago Bulls at the United Center on Christmas Day and the Mavericks in Dallas the following night. Since he won't be around to enjoy Christmas with his girl, Iggy Azalea, she blessed him with an early Christmas gift- a blue 1962 Chevy Impala.
If the Bred and Black Patent Leather Air Jordan 1 restock wasn't enough. If the Taxi restock wasn't enough. If the complete "Fire Red" restock wasn't enough… this should do the trick.
Forbes recently announced that Nike was the #1 sports brand in the country, and it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. The Swoosh is worth about $19 billion right now, a $2 billion increase from 2013, and $2.5 billion more than #2, ESPN.
When you think of the most expensive homes in the NBA, you'll probably assume Kobe Bryant, or LeBron James ranks #1. However, it's another Heat star who holds that title. Chris Bosh, and his $12.3M Florida estate, is tops in the NBA, ahead of Kobe Bryant. Who's third on the list you ask? Oh, just Chris Bosh again; his California mansion though.
9 out of the 10 best selling sneakers from the month of September were created in Beaverton, Oregon at Nike Headquarters. The other, was a low-top Converse All-Star.
TGIF. Football is officially back, Fall is quickly approaching, and the the amount of kicks on the horizon have us looking forward to the changing seasons. The 'Black/Infrared' 6 will be making a return to retailers in November, the 'Black Toe' XIV is dropping at the end of this month, and the much anticipated 'Legend Blue' Jordan 11 will be dropping before the year's over.
While some jerseys for the NBA’s midseason classic can already safely have names like “James”, “Durant” and “Anthony” stitched on their backs, one of the more interesting subplots of each season is which players will rise up to form the next generation of All-Stars.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"2,443 Views14 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram44,447 Views253 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,404 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG55,444 Views112 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked55,200 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,051 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,720 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,417 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,514 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,178 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,172 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,478 Views40 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,025 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,308 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,938 Views16 Comments