Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Appear Nude On Cover Of French Magazine [Update: Full Photo Shoot Revealed] Mar 1, 2013 at 05:37pm 7 Views
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are pretty comfortable in their relationship, as evidenced by a cover shoot they did for French magazine L’Officiel Hommes.The two lovers and parents-to-be appear nude and in an embrace on the cover of the magazine's Spring 2013 issue, which was captured by photographer Nick Knight.For now, we only have a low-quality version of the cover.
Last December, Kanye West was on Chicago's B96 when he revealed some details about his Adidas line, which will carry both men and women's sports wear clothing. Yeezy then stated that his Adidas collaboration would be launching September, though that month has come and gone.
Nick Young Hired Two ‘Shoe Keepers’ To Watch Over His Sneaker Collection Jan 14, 2015 at 04:56pm 10,936 Views
While Nick Young was playing a game at the Staples Center last year, his house was being ransacked by thieves who made off with a number of highly exclusive kicks.
Anybody who has ever watched the NBA on TNT knows the crew of Kenny, Charles, Ernie, and Shaq like to have a good time, and it sometimes takes precedent over their actual analytic duty. However, an incident that happened at Turner Studios last year is being investigated, and it centers around Shaquille O'Neal tackling a co-worker.
The 64th NBA All-Star game will be held in New York City this season, with the weekend's events to be split between the Barclay's Center and Madison Square Garden. The BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, 3-point and dunk contests will be held at the Barclay's Center on February 13th and 14th, while the actual All-Star game will be played at MSG on Sunday, February 15th.
Nike's SNKRS Station pop-up will officially be open to the public today and if you're in the New York City area you'll have an opportunity to test out The Swoosh's new 'SNKRS' app.
First, Kanye West left Nike to team up with Adidas in a move that caused a stir in the sneaker community. Then, Kevin Durant nearly ditched The Swoosh for Under Armour. Now, three of Nike's top designers have decided to cut ties with the super brand in favor of Adidas.
Atlanta's own, Jermaine Dupri, stopped by our office with his boy Royce Rizzy to talk about a bunch of different topics, including his sneaker game. JD, who showed up rocking the classic 'DMP' 7s, let us know that although he is a true sneaker connoisseur, it's strictly Js when it comes to his footwear.
Every summer, a violent storm takes over the NBA: one of free agency exodus, trade whirlwinds, and more rumors flying around the internet than anyone (except Adrian Wojnarowski) can keep track of. When the dust settles, many teams’ paths for the upcoming season have been altered – for better and worse.
Lance Stephenson just posted a picture on instagram of himself chilling in the Pacers locker room with a cool $1million. Did somebody lose a bet? Did Lance rob a bank? Is he buying a fleet of cars for his old neighborhood? The reason for the lump sum of cash is unknown, but Sir Lancelot looks like he's ready to splurge.
The rumors are true, the Air Jordan 6 "Black/Infrared" will be returning on Black Friday, November 28th with a $185 price tag.
An imprisoned pimp, who forced a woman into prostitution, beat her with an Air Jordan, and later stomped the face of a potential 'customer' with the same Air Jordan, filed a $100 million lawsuit against Nike because they should've warned him that the sneakers could be used as dangerous weapons. Meet: Sirgiorgio Clardy.
We've long anticipated Jordan Brand blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature shoe, and today we learn that it will in fact be coming to fruition.
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History749 Views12 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In8,730 Views76 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week1,566 Views11 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"8,780 Views72 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,564 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,418 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,323 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,155 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,811 Views59 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,079 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,469 Views24 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,195 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"44,519 Views396 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?28,360 Views168 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,839 Views28 Comments