HNHH gives you the scoop on ten hip-hop artists who own clothing lines.
The Nike LeBron 11 "Fairfax" PE comes in both home and away colorways, but it looks as though these will be exclusive to the big-time Los Angeles based High School program. The away version features a yellow and gold build with red accents, while the home version is predominately white.
Sneaker customizer Rano Customs gives us a look at what the Black/Infrared Air Jordan 6 would look like if it was constructed of leather rather than suede. And the finished product looks clean.
The much anticipated 'Legend Blue' Air Jordan 11 finally launched this morning at 8am EST via all major retailers and it was pure, unadulterated chaos in the internet streets.
As is the case every Wednesday night, there was a full slate of games for our enjoyment last night- highlighted by epic scoring performances from Russell Westbrook and Stephen Curry.
In 2010, one of the more popular Jordan 6s, the "Oreo" 6, hit retailers. Today, we learn that Jordan Brand has plans to release another Oreo themed Jordan 6, though this pair features a blacked out upper, rather than the white and black build we are familiar with.
The gift that keeps on giving- all red sneakers. The latest Nike silhouette to don the mind numbingly popular hue is the Foamposite Pro in what should be one of the most sought after Foamposite releases of the year.The kicks offer nothing in terms of contrast, as red cloaks the entire upper including the branding.
The "Gator King" Nike LeBron 11 will release on Nike.com and select retailers on February 14th. As per Nike;
As Jordan Brand celebrates it's 30th anniversary at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in New York, the Jumpman, along with Warner Bros., has officially announced plans to bring back the Hare Jordan campaign. Jordan and Bugs Bunny originally teamed up for this campaign back in 1992 following MJ's first NBA championship, and we can look forward to the return this Spring. “Each is an iconic figure and l
Jordan Brand's 2015 lineup continues to reveal itself, and the most recent addition appears to be the classic 'Bordeaux' Air Jordan 7.
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys. He took to instagram to post a photo of his girls 1-of-1 "Python" Reebok Pumps.No word on if these were a custom job, or if they came straight out of the Reebok lab with the help of Swizzy, but they definitely will not be duplicated. Cop or Not?
The Air Jordan 6 "Carmine" will be releasing next month, on May 24th. The highly coveted Jordan will sell out instantly at all major retailers, leaving some of you to purchase via resellers.
Authors like Toni Morrison, Alice Walker, and Terry McMillan have proven that black lit can make for great film. From period pieces and horror movies to dramas and provocative thrillers, the growing popularity of these releases demonstrates that films with predominantly black casts, or black leads, can still appeal to the masses.
Ever since his arrival in the music industry, Kanye West has been a notable figure in terms of style. He has underwent a great deal of change in his fashion and has rocked everything from vans to luxury sneakers with price tags well over a thousand dollars.
Before Lawrence Frank was "reassigned" to a lesser role, Jason Kidd made it very clear who was the boss. During the Nets' loss in Orlando on November 3rd, Kidd grew furious with Frank's relentless input and allegedly told the then assistant coach, "I'm the coach of this M*****F****** team."
Vegas currently has the Cleveland Cavaliers as the favorite to win the NBA Championship this season with 3/1 odds. The Spurs are not far off with 4/1 odds, and although no one would be surprised if either team hoists the Larry O'Brien trophy at year's end, the GMs throughout the league are leaning towards San Antonio.
Designer Mark Avery-Kenny has taken each of the NBA's 30 logos and re-imagined them using classic video games as an inspiration and the result will bring you right back to your childhood.
The influence of jewelry on hip hop is as clear as an E-class diamond.
A retro looking, speckled Air Jordan 5 has been unveiled and the rumors are swirling that these are Jordan Brand's next 'Space Jam' release.Hits of infrared handle the 'shark teeth' on the black midsole, which transitions into a vibrant poison green around the heel. Furthermore, cement-styled speckles adorn portions of the midsole and smother the iconic Jordan 5 tongue.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald4,771 Views33 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"15,743 Views61 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,479 Views64 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,213 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,458 Views68 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,717 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,463 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,739 Views27 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,347 Views45 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,854 Views184 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,074 Views249 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,511 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,533 Views74 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,573 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,975 Views114 Comments