We're back with another installment of the most laughable, bootleg Jordans, Nikes and everything in between.
Over the weekend, Kanye West's first collaboration with Adidas, the Yeezy 750 Boost, officially leaked. 'Ye debuted his new sneakers at last night's Grammys which gave the internet another opportunity to critique his much anticipated Adidas release.Whether you're a fan of the high-top sueded sneakers or not, you'll certainly be looking to pick up a pair once they officially launch.
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Appear Nude On Cover Of French Magazine [Update: Full Photo Shoot Revealed] Mar 1, 2013 at 05:37pm 138,289 Views
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are pretty comfortable in their relationship, as evidenced by a cover shoot they did for French magazine L’Officiel Hommes.The two lovers and parents-to-be appear nude and in an embrace on the cover of the magazine's Spring 2013 issue, which was captured by photographer Nick Knight.For now, we only have a low-quality version of the cover.
It was only a matter of time until JR Smith laced up those 'Knicks' foams, though he didn't stay in them for long last night as the Knicks lost yet another game at MSG.
Last December, Kanye West was on Chicago's B96 when he revealed some details about his Adidas line, which will carry both men and women's sports wear clothing. Yeezy then stated that his Adidas collaboration would be launching September, though that month has come and gone.
Many people think foams are dead. It sure seems that way after the last couple Foamposite releases.
Authors like Toni Morrison, Alice Walker, and Terry McMillan have proven that black lit can make for great film. From period pieces and horror movies to dramas and provocative thrillers, the growing popularity of these releases demonstrates that films with predominantly black casts, or black leads, can still appeal to the masses.
Nick Young Hired Two ‘Shoe Keepers’ To Watch Over His Sneaker Collection Jan 14, 2015 at 04:56pm 10,936 Views
While Nick Young was playing a game at the Staples Center last year, his house was being ransacked by thieves who made off with a number of highly exclusive kicks.
Anybody who has ever watched the NBA on TNT knows the crew of Kenny, Charles, Ernie, and Shaq like to have a good time, and it sometimes takes precedent over their actual analytic duty. However, an incident that happened at Turner Studios last year is being investigated, and it centers around Shaquille O'Neal tackling a co-worker.
The 64th NBA All-Star game will be held in New York City this season, with the weekend's events to be split between the Barclay's Center and Madison Square Garden. The BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, 3-point and dunk contests will be held at the Barclay's Center on February 13th and 14th, while the actual All-Star game will be played at MSG on Sunday, February 15th.
Nike's SNKRS Station pop-up will officially be open to the public today and if you're in the New York City area you'll have an opportunity to test out The Swoosh's new 'SNKRS' app.
Atlanta's own, Jermaine Dupri, stopped by our office with his boy Royce Rizzy to talk about a bunch of different topics, including his sneaker game. JD, who showed up rocking the classic 'DMP' 7s, let us know that although he is a true sneaker connoisseur, it's strictly Js when it comes to his footwear.
Every summer, a violent storm takes over the NBA: one of free agency exodus, trade whirlwinds, and more rumors flying around the internet than anyone (except Adrian Wojnarowski) can keep track of. When the dust settles, many teams’ paths for the upcoming season have been altered – for better and worse.
The female sneakerheads are still bringing out the heat, despite the increasingly colder weather.
Lance Stephenson just posted a picture on instagram of himself chilling in the Pacers locker room with a cool $1million. Did somebody lose a bet? Did Lance rob a bank? Is he buying a fleet of cars for his old neighborhood? The reason for the lump sum of cash is unknown, but Sir Lancelot looks like he's ready to splurge.
- Meek Mill Debuts New Drake Diss In Charlotte, NC83,297 Views485 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks63,050 Views125 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour25,104 Views31 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,741 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,032 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery18,284 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest14,409 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked21,555 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music7,233 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram50,169 Views134 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album14,511 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados10,957 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West11,335 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist21,503 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,036 Views0 Comments