Jordan Brand's 2015 lineup continues to reveal itself, and the most recent addition appears to be the classic 'Bordeaux' Air Jordan 7.
As Jordan Brand celebrates it's 30th anniversary at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in New York, the Jumpman, along with Warner Bros., has officially announced plans to bring back the Hare Jordan campaign. Jordan and Bugs Bunny originally teamed up for this campaign back in 1992 following MJ's first NBA championship, and we can look forward to the return this Spring. “Each is an iconic figure and l
The announcement that Jordan Brand and Nike SB would be teaming up on an Air Jordan 1 silhouette has the sneaker world anxiously waiting a first look at the basketball/skate shoe.
The Nike LeBron 11 "What The LeBron" was initially slated to release on May 31st, but that has been shot down by Nike. @Odd_MeloEVIII Those LeBron 11's are not releasing this weekend. Stay tuned for further launch details as they become available. — Nike.com (@nikestore) May 28, 2014
Another Jordan Brand collab is on the way, courtesy of Hiroshi Fujiwara 'Fragment Design.' The Japanese designer has teamed up with the Jumpman on the iconic Air Jordan 1 High silhouette, which features the wildly popular 'Nike Air' branding on the tongue. The collaborative high-tops are built on a white, black, and royal color scheme, similar to a cross between the 'Black Toe' and 'Royal' 1s.
Justin Timberlake and Jay Z's 'Suit and Tie' Tour is a thing of the past but the 'Legends Of The Summer' Jordans that were worn during that tour are still some of the most exclusive kicks out- if you can find a pair.
Over the weekend, P Diddy delivered a commencement speech at Howard Univeristy, the school he dropped out of in the 90's to focus on his music career. Along with his inspirational speech, Diddy was also given an honorary doctorate from Howard University, and a custom pair of Air Jordan 1s.
Trinidad James was dropped from Def Jam, but he is still picking up kicks on the regular and has returned with another episode of Camp James. In the 19th installment of 1st and the 15th, Trinidad James reviews his first Asics x Ronnie Fieg collab which features an all gold upper.
We're all aware that 2015 is going to be a big year for Jordan Brand as they celebrate their 30th anniversary with a number of 'remastered' classics. Joining the all-time favorites are bound to be some new-look celebratory pairs, including this 'Laser' Air Jordan 1.We're sure the iconic Jordan silhouette that started it all will be returning in a number of different colorways in 2015.
In celebration of Michael Jordan's 52nd birthday today, the folks over at Bleacher Report have created this 'History Of Flight' video which is an entertaining watch for all of the Jordan aficionados out there. Hell, even if Js aren't your thing, this video is still fun, informative and worth the watch.
The "Hare" Jordan 7 looks like it's making a return in 2015.
The iconic Air Jordan 1 silhouette is one of the more popular models when it comes to collaborations. One of the latest featured a link between Jordan Brand and high-end fashion designers Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne.The aforementioned fashion guru's brand 'Public School', which is based out of New York, teamed up with the Jumpman to deliver an Air Jordan 1 built on premium materials.
Nike has taken full advantage of the Flyknit technology in the form of running, basketball, soccer and training footwear, and now the Swoosh has taken the design to the gridiron. The Nike Vapor Ultimate cleat is the first flyknit football cleat and will be available for pre-sale today, July 8th via Nike.com.
Nike's 2015 Black History Month collection is slowly revealing itself as we approach the month of February, and they look to be foregoing the traditional usage of purple.
A retro looking, speckled Air Jordan 5 has been unveiled and the rumors are swirling that these can be added to the enormous 2015 Jordan Brand lineup.
It is officially Memorial Day Weekend. Here's to all of you who are plotting on breaking out some heat for the bbq, beach house, block party, or whatever it is you plan on doing to celebrate the occasion. The Carmines will be dropping this weekend so we expect to be flooded with those festive red and white Js, but for now we'll enjoy the best from this past week of #ChicksInKicks.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,413 Views39 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,652 Views16 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,431 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See12,525 Views109 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,879 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,050 Views120 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?9,646 Views91 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,296 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus16,599 Views85 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,610 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works458 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,058 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,395 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,884 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,972 Views0 Comments