The Nike LeBron 11 Elite "Team", in this Wolf Grey/Crimson colorway, will officially release on April 11th. The LeBron 11 Elite is rumored to carry a higher price tag than its counterpart, to the tune of $275. That's retail. $275.
Penny Hardaway fans, and fans of classic basketball kicks in general, have plenty to look froward to. The Nike Air Max Penny 1 returned a classic 1996 'All Star Game' colorway, on October 25th, and this 'University Red' joint will soon follow.The 'University Red' Penny 1 features a simple, yet effective build, with red handling the upper and marbled Nike swoosh, and white filling in the gaps.
The announcement that Jordan Brand and Nike SB would be teaming up on an Air Jordan 1 silhouette has the sneaker world anxiously waiting a first look at the basketball/skate shoe.
The Nike LeBron 11 "What The LeBron" was initially slated to release on May 31st, but that has been shot down by Nike. @Odd_MeloEVIII Those LeBron 11's are not releasing this weekend. Stay tuned for further launch details as they become available. — Nike.com (@nikestore) May 28, 2014
Another Jordan Brand collab is on the way, courtesy of Hiroshi Fujiwara 'Fragment Design.' The Japanese designer has teamed up with the Jumpman on the iconic Air Jordan 1 High silhouette, which features the wildly popular 'Nike Air' branding on the tongue. The collaborative high-tops are built on a white, black, and royal color scheme, similar to a cross between the 'Black Toe' and 'Royal' 1s.
Justin Timberlake and Jay Z's 'Suit and Tie' Tour is a thing of the past but the 'Legends Of The Summer' Jordans that were worn during that tour are still some of the most exclusive kicks out- if you can find a pair.
Over the weekend, P Diddy delivered a commencement speech at Howard Univeristy, the school he dropped out of in the 90's to focus on his music career. Along with his inspirational speech, Diddy was also given an honorary doctorate from Howard University, and a custom pair of Air Jordan 1s.
A catalog leak has the sneaker community intrigued about a new addition to the Air Jordan 7 family. Nothing is official, but given Jordan Brand's commitment to releasing a ton of 'remastered' classic in 2015, we wouldn't be surprised to see some never before seen heat as well.
Trinidad James was dropped from Def Jam, but he is still picking up kicks on the regular and has returned with another episode of Camp James. In the 19th installment of 1st and the 15th, Trinidad James reviews his first Asics x Ronnie Fieg collab which features an all gold upper.
We're all aware that 2015 is going to be a big year for Jordan Brand as they celebrate their 30th anniversary with a number of 'remastered' classics. Joining the all-time favorites are bound to be some new-look celebratory pairs, including this 'Laser' Air Jordan 1.We're sure the iconic Jordan silhouette that started it all will be returning in a number of different colorways in 2015.
In celebration of Michael Jordan's 52nd birthday today, the folks over at Bleacher Report have created this 'History Of Flight' video which is an entertaining watch for all of the Jordan aficionados out there. Hell, even if Js aren't your thing, this video is still fun, informative and worth the watch.
The "Hare" Jordan 7 looks like it's making a return in 2015.
The iconic Air Jordan 1 silhouette is one of the more popular models when it comes to collaborations. One of the latest featured a link between Jordan Brand and high-end fashion designers Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne.The aforementioned fashion guru's brand 'Public School', which is based out of New York, teamed up with the Jumpman to deliver an Air Jordan 1 built on premium materials.
Nike's 2015 Black History Month collection is slowly revealing itself as we approach the month of February, and they look to be foregoing the traditional usage of purple.
Many of the 'All-Star' sneakers that have been unveiled, save Stephen Curry's 'Dark Matter' Curry One, are built on a neutral white and black colorway.
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists2,227 Views22 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company7,581 Views35 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"4,957 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac5,099 Views59 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work15,030 Views71 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,122 Views18 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single2,863 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?5,560 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,766 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,200 Views24 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views17,339 Views132 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop12,409 Views75 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,599 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed25,530 Views98 Comments