Brandon Jennings through his birthday party at Lure nightclub during their Toxic party.
I've had it with these mother f'n Yeezi's on this mother f'n plane! A sketchy photo taken from an airplane showcases the first real look at the Adidas Yeezi III, which comes fully equipped with a mid foot strap, as is tradition for Kanye's kicks.From what we can tell, the Adidas x Yeezi III is built a tan nubuck upper with a chunky rubber midsole and what appears to be a zipper along the side.
Big Sean is planning to have a big presence in 2013. He is currently readying his sophomore album, Hall Of Fame, and recently confirmed the existence of G.O.O.D, Music's mysterious Cruel Winter project.
The Air Jordan 5 "H&M x Versace Inspire" is the creation of Fuda Customs. The sneaker draws inspiration from the bomber jacket which Kanye West made popular. The Laney 5 base is coated in black, with teal leopard print accents and tropical blue and yellow hues on the mesh netting. I don't know about these. I'll leave it at that.
One of the most recognizable sneakers in the past few years is the Nike Air Yeezy 2 and it has popped back into the news with the "Red October" colorway and now this sample pair.Cyhi the Prynce showed off a pair of Yeezy 2s on his Instagram account today that featured black leather instead of the mesh material on the upper that was used on the retail released pair.
Mache Customs is the mastermind behind the Air Jordan 3 "Scorpion." The custom features sweet art work inspired by the classic Mortal Kombat character. The "Fear" Air Jordan 3 was used as the base, and the rest is history.
Chris Bosh gets caught in more corky and unflattering moments than any other player in the NBA. This has resulted in the Miami Heat power forward becoming one of the most "memed" players in the league. Jokes about being a mascot as well as an ostrich and dinosaur have followed Bosh from Toronto to Miami. B
Paul George needs to get it together in his off the court romances. First, he offered a stripper $1M for an abortion, which she declined, and now it seems he is the victim of a catfish scam.
Dissecting the funniest, most entertaining, and outrageous tweets from some of the biggest names in rap who are on Twitter. Twitter is intriguing to fans because it offers an un-buffered forum into the minds of some of your favorite artists.
Your boy Bobby Shmurda was arrested back in December and despite rumors that he was once again a free man, the shmoney dancing rapper is still locked up on Riker's Island.
The Los Angeles Lakers' Nick Young hasn't made his 2014-15 season debut yet and he'll likely be out until early to mid December as he recovers from a torn ligament in his thumb. His inability to suit up for the Lakers has given him plenty of time to handle some off the court matters, including his budding relationship with rapper Iggy Azalea.
Last year, 150,000 pairs of counterfeit sneakers- valued at $1 million- were seized from a warehouse in Olivares Compound in Parenque City, Philippines.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange. Besides the change in colorway, the soles seem to be made of a new composite. They're very clear and look something like frosted glass.
With performances from Miguel, Wiz Khalifa, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, an ensemble tribute to Bob Marley and Justin Timberlake's return to the Grammy stage, the night saw wins from Frank Ocean, Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lecrae, Usher and more. Check out some highlight photos from the 55th Annual Grammy Awards, including red carpet, floor, on-stage and performance pics below.
There's always a big sneaker release scheduled for Black Friday- last year it was the highly anticipated 'Black/Infrared' 6. In 2015? It looks like we'll be getting another classic that hasn't been retro'd since 2007.If the rumors are true, the Air Jordan 8 'Aqua' will be this year's Black Friday release and you can expect an enormous amount of hype throughout the entire year.
By now, most of you know that Kevin Durant will grace the cover of NBA 2K15, with Pharrell Williams handling the musical stylings. Last year, LeBron curated the entire playlist and in 2012 it was Jay-Z who provided the tunes for NBA 2K. Today, Pharrell's track list for the highly anticipated video game was revealed; The NBA 2K15 soundrack, via @NBA2K pic.twitter.com/ai7Xs7GyAc
DJ Clark Kent's famous '112' colorway has found its way onto the Lebron X.
Social Media Explodes With Rage Following 'Supreme x Nike' Release Oct 23, 2014 at 04:52pm 13,364 Views
Today was a weird day in the sneaker community. A new Supreme x Nike collab released, but not at their New York shop.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)1,772 Views3 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week18,634 Views117 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker3,189 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash9,858 Views38 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade16,492 Views34 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill12,404 Views45 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash14,368 Views33 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music40,822 Views214 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,096 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,325 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate51,911 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,658 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,352 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"49,072 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,586 Views33 Comments