Joining the 'Columbia' Air Jordan 4 in 2015 will be the 'Oreo,' in what figures to be one of the most anticipated releases of the new year. We've still got a lot of life left in 2014, with a ton of great releases, but it's hard not to feel the hype for the iconic Jordan 4.
Johnny Manziel caught our attention again yesterday, though it wasn't because he was partying with Rob Gronkowski and a hoard of beautiful women in Las Vegas again.
The Air Jordan 3 "Sport Blue" is officially scheduled to release tomorrow, August 16th, with the standard $170 price tag. The classic colorway and silhouette combined with one of the all-time favorite hues makes this sneaker one of the most intriguing releases of 2014.
Nike's 2014 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection has officially been unveiled, and it includes this Air Jordan 8 which is built on a blue/electro orange/ black colorway, reminiscent of the 'Pea Pod' model. If you're unfamiliar, the Doernbecher Freestyle Collection is an opportunity for young patients at Doernbecher Children's Hospital in Portland, Oregon to create their very own sneaker with proceeds
We know Macklemore is an avid sneaker collector, and he's now going straight to the source, creating his own pair of Jordans.
Saint Patrick's Day is a week away, and we can expect to see a slue of eye catching green kicks leading up to the occasion. One such sneaker that is guaranteed to break necks is the Supra Magazine "St. Patrick's Day" which is currently available at Supra.
We caught a glimpse of a Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Lakers" PE last night, and it wasn't worn by anyone in LA. The Suns' PJ Tucker displayed the dope looking Lakers-themed Nike Kobe 9 Elite last night in Utah.
The gift that keeps on giving- all red sneakers. The latest Nike silhouette to don the mind numbingly popular hue is the Foamposite Pro in what should be one of the most sought after Foamposite releases of the year.The kicks offer nothing in terms of contrast, as red cloaks the entire upper including the branding.
As Jordan Brand celebrates it's 30th anniversary at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in New York, the Jumpman, along with Warner Bros., has officially announced plans to bring back the Hare Jordan campaign. Jordan and Bugs Bunny originally teamed up for this campaign back in 1992 following MJ's first NBA championship, and we can look forward to the return this Spring. “Each is an iconic figure and l
The announcement that Jordan Brand and Nike SB would be teaming up on an Air Jordan 1 silhouette has the sneaker world anxiously waiting a first look at the basketball/skate shoe.
The Nike LeBron 11 "What The LeBron" was initially slated to release on May 31st, but that has been shot down by Nike. @Odd_MeloEVIII Those LeBron 11's are not releasing this weekend. Stay tuned for further launch details as they become available. — Nike.com (@nikestore) May 28, 2014
Macklemore is back at it again on instagram, showing off another monochromatic Air Jordan 6 that will have the sneaker community buzzing. This isn't the first time the artist has debuted a tonal Jordan 6, accompanied by his cat, as he unveiled a Winter Green colorway earlier this week.
Justin Timberlake and Jay Z's 'Suit and Tie' Tour is a thing of the past but the 'Legends Of The Summer' Jordans that were worn during that tour are still some of the most exclusive kicks out- if you can find a pair.
Over the weekend, P Diddy delivered a commencement speech at Howard Univeristy, the school he dropped out of in the 90's to focus on his music career. Along with his inspirational speech, Diddy was also given an honorary doctorate from Howard University, and a custom pair of Air Jordan 1s.
- Meek Mill Debuts New Drake Diss In Charlotte, NC67,279 Views391 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks56,868 Views123 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour23,284 Views28 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,641 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,801 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery17,240 Views61 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest13,708 Views78 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked20,667 Views30 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,867 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram47,977 Views131 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album13,766 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados10,524 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West11,068 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist21,107 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,926 Views0 Comments