The 23rd anniversary of the Air Jordan 6 continues to roll on with yet another creative release courtesy of Jordan Brand.
The Nike LeBron 11 Elite "Hero" will be hitting retailers on May 9th. The kicks will be accompanied by the Nike Kobe 9 Elite, and Nike KD6 Elite as part of the Hero Collection.
Joining the 'Columbia' Air Jordan 4 in 2015 will be the 'Oreo,' in what figures to be one of the most anticipated releases of the new year. The 2015 'Oreo' IV looks to stay true to its OG roots, with that butter smooth black tumbled leather throughout the upper, including the perforated panels.
Joining the 'Columbia' Air Jordan 4 in 2015 will be the 'Oreo,' in what figures to be one of the most anticipated releases of the new year. We've still got a lot of life left in 2014, with a ton of great releases, but it's hard not to feel the hype for the iconic Jordan 4.
Johnny Manziel caught our attention again yesterday, though it wasn't because he was partying with Rob Gronkowski and a hoard of beautiful women in Las Vegas again.
The Air Jordan 3 "Sport Blue" is officially scheduled to release tomorrow, August 16th, with the standard $170 price tag. The classic colorway and silhouette combined with one of the all-time favorite hues makes this sneaker one of the most intriguing releases of 2014.
Nike's 2014 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection has officially been unveiled, and it includes this Air Jordan 8 which is built on a blue/electro orange/ black colorway, reminiscent of the 'Pea Pod' model. If you're unfamiliar, the Doernbecher Freestyle Collection is an opportunity for young patients at Doernbecher Children's Hospital in Portland, Oregon to create their very own sneaker with proceeds
We know Macklemore is an avid sneaker collector, and he's now going straight to the source, creating his own pair of Jordans.
Saint Patrick's Day is a week away, and we can expect to see a slue of eye catching green kicks leading up to the occasion. One such sneaker that is guaranteed to break necks is the Supra Magazine "St. Patrick's Day" which is currently available at Supra.
Jordan Brand's 2015 lineup continues to reveal itself, and the most recent addition appears to be the classic 'Bordeaux' Air Jordan 7.
We caught a glimpse of a Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Lakers" PE last night, and it wasn't worn by anyone in LA. The Suns' PJ Tucker displayed the dope looking Lakers-themed Nike Kobe 9 Elite last night in Utah.
Sneaker customizer JBF Customs is going all-in for Shark Week, and his latest aquatic-inspired sneakers are looking clean. After unveiling a 'Blood In The Water' Nike SB Dunk Low, constructed of grey shark skin, JBF has revealed this blacked out Air Jordan 3, also constructed on pieces from the apex predator.
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney4,344 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 2,955 Views35 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"2,439 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings21,493 Views78 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 62,571 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album7,709 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"5,558 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour2,708 Views3 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,022 Views3 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up22,390 Views90 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors12,321 Views38 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video10,545 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,570 Views22 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend8,467 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label24,215 Views79 Comments