LA Gear is still around, and Tyga has collaborated with the retro brand on a runner that looks similar to a Nike Roshe Run. The kicks, which have been dubbed the 'T-Raww 6AMs' are highlighted by a beaming colorway consisting of vibrant orange, blue, and neon.Tyga has collaborated on sneakers in the past with Reebok, but the LA Gear joint is something we didn't see coming.
Vegas currently has the Cleveland Cavaliers as the favorite to win the NBA Championship this season with 3/1 odds. The Spurs are not far off with 4/1 odds, and although no one would be surprised if either team hoists the Larry O'Brien trophy at year's end, the GMs throughout the league are leaning towards San Antonio.
Rucker Park will play host to 'Flavor At The Rucker' presented by Bacardi Flavors for a total eight weeks throughout this Summer. Each Thursday night, starting at 6pm, from now until August 7th the streetball mecca will be transformed courtesy of Bacardi Flavors.
Michael Jordan is a compulsive competitor and not only on the basketball court. The tales of his cut-throat competitive streak have been told for years, and this infamously has seeped over into his gambling. He was renowned in his youth for staying up all night playing cards, and then playing or training the next day. In a site down interview with SI, Spike Lee talks about the time he was tra
As expected, the White/Infrared Jordan 6 was the highest selling sneaker of the weekend. The NBA's All-Star weekend saw a slue of highly coveted releases, and here is how it all shook out. The White/Infrared 6 came in at 250,000 pairs over the weekend, with the "Infrared 23" 6s totaling 75,000 pairs sold. Furthermore, the LeBron 11 and KD6 "All-Star" models both sold about 30k.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup. With the dream match finally coming to fruition on Saturday, May 2nd - high-profile fans of the sport and/or the fighters have come out of the wood-works to wave their respective flags.
After posting footage of his pop-a-shot prowess, we mentioned how Kobe Bryant was looking to expand his social media game and add a Vine account. He took to Twitter to ask followers to send him some good Vines so he could get a feel for how to use the app. One stipulation was that he did not want people sending “no talkin cats or ish like that” with the great hashtag #mambaaintgottime4tha
Drake has been almost a big a part of the Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors series as the players themselves. Constantly jumping up and down on the Toronto sidelines, calling out Jay-Z, lint rolling, etc.
The Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Yeezy" will officially be releasing on April 19th, for $250. The blacked out foamposite pro utilizes a solar red inner lining and accents on the tongue to make the colorway pop above the glow in the dark outsole. The black upper features a carbon fiber print throughout the foamposite material, and a reptilian patterned trim around the tongue.
The year of Jordan Brand's 30th anniversary is upon us and along with some returning classic we will be seeing some new look colorways including these Looney Tunes inspired Air Jordan 7s. Two never before seen versions of the Air Jordan 7 have been unveiled, both of which feature colorful accents reminiscent of Marvin The Martian.
'Eventually everyone who wants Yeezys will get them.' That's what Kanye West had to say in an interview with Ryan Seacrest this morning regarding his much anticipated Adidas Yeezy Boost release.
Ever since his arrival in the music industry, Kanye West has been a notable figure in terms of style. He has underwent a great deal of change in his fashion and has rocked everything from vans to luxury sneakers with price tags well over a thousand dollars.
Before Lawrence Frank was "reassigned" to a lesser role, Jason Kidd made it very clear who was the boss. During the Nets' loss in Orlando on November 3rd, Kidd grew furious with Frank's relentless input and allegedly told the then assistant coach, "I'm the coach of this M*****F****** team."
- The Top Dizzy Wright Songs to Soundtrack Your Summer3 Views0 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"1,414 Views10 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece8,093 Views22 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 23893 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak20,690 Views93 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"2,234 Views18 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women55,350 Views111 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay13,595 Views62 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco32,193 Views60 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,213 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,513 Views56 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend14,088 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,205 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2318,100 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,670 Views16 Comments