These sizzling hot pictures are of the Air Jordan 5 "Blackout" from Private Stock Gallery. The shoe resembles the classic "metallic black" 5's with its all black nubuck suede upper.
Kanye West isn't just in Australia to play pick-up basketball against a bunch of elderly men. Yeezy is in Perth, Australia as part of his Yeezus Tour and he delivered some specific information regarding his much anticipated collaboration with Adidas.
A crazy looking Air Jordan 4 has surfaced, styled similarly to the liquid metal pack that Nike released not long ago. The shiny, gaudy material covers the upper, with black lending to the mesh on the mid panel and base of the tongue. From the early images it looks like white handles the midsole as well as the laces on the glistening Jordan 4 colorway.
Not long ago, at a roundtable preview, Jordan Brand gave some insight into their 2015 lineup, and things are looking up for sneakerheads. The Air Jordan 4 will be coming on strong in '15, with the 'Oreo' and 'Columbia' colorways being remastered on a really, really, ridiculously good looking tumbled leather construction.
The 2014 ESPY's took place last night, hosted by Drake, and he did a surprisingly good job at hosting the premier sports award show. Check out his opening monologue in the slides, as well as his skit with Blake Griffin and Chris Brown. Before the 2014 ESPY's even got underway, Nick Young took to instagram to show you why he's called Swaggy P;
This week in #ChicksInKicks is brought to you by some of the baddest female sneakerheads in the game including Jen Selter, Rita Ora, Tahiry, and Teyana Taylor.
Sneaker Customizer Gaby Alvarado looked to the movie screen for inspiration on this Air Jordan 12 custom. The "Kill Bill" Air Jordan 12 utilizes the yellow and black color scheme that is synonymous with the Kill Bill trilogy.
Who needs another Yeezy sneaker collab when Birdman and Lugz are still in business? In collaboration with Rich Gang Apparel, Lugz footwear will be dropping a collection just in time for the Holidays.
The New York Knicks will visit the Cleveland Cavaliers tonight and seemingly the whole world will be watching as LeBron James makes his official return to the Quicken Loans Arena.
Christian rapper, Lecrae, launched his seventh studio album 'Anomaly' today, and he's already got the support of two Western Conference point guards. Jeremy Lin, who is a devout Christian himself, and Stephen Curry have both taken to twitter in the past to endorse the 6'4 rapper's new album.
Always controversial Pistons' point guard, Brandon Jennings, has made a definitive stance in the 'Greatest Ever' debate, and he's explained himself as only one can- via a twitter rant. Jennings, who is certainly entitled to his opinion no matter how much molly he is popping in the club, dubbed Kobe Bryant the 'greatest ever' over Michael Jordan, and here is his reasoning. #FactsOnly
Spike Lee, the avid Knicks fan, is a known sneaker connoisseur, and has inspired an entire line of Jordan sneakers, known as the Spiz'ikes. Recently, it was revealed that the OG 'White/Varsity Red-Classic Green' colorway would be returning to retailers on August 9th.
The Solefly x Air Jordan 3 'Lotto' continues to make its rounds, this time on the feet of Macklemore via his instagram account. Macklemore showed off the exclusive kicks, which are a collaboration between Jordan Brand and Miami sneaker boutique, Solefly.
After learning that Ray Allen was not interested in playing with the Cleveland Cavaliers IF he returned this season, it became more likely that he wouldn't be playing at all. Today, the man who LeBron recently passed on the all-time scoring list has announced that he won't be playing in the 2014-15 season.
To get you caught up, Game and 40 Glocc have had beef stemming back several years, and after a pool party this weekend, which they both attended, the two got into an “altercation” ("altercation" is a euphemism for when two people have words, or exchange shoves, this was a legit fight). Unless
Truly a bizarre scenario, this was not the first time a rapper’s Twitter was hacked, but it was the first time the hacker posted demands on the artist’s timeline.
Kobe Bryant won't be debuting his 10th signature sneaker this season, as he underwent season ending surgery on his torn rotator cuff a few days ago, but that hasn't stopped Nike from officially unveiling his newest sneaker today.Nike Basketball has officially unveiled Kobe's 10th signature sneaker, the Nike Kobe X, which will launch next weekend, on February 7th.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension460 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around1,663 Views14 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date927 Views9 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"1,928 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,882 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,396 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,713 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See20,044 Views143 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,114 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,718 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,962 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,561 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus21,710 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,142 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works560 Views0 Comments