As crazy as this sounds- Cleveland is flourishing right now. The Cavs have a team that could win an NBA Championship, and the Browns are currently sitting in the driver seat of the AFC North.
The Nike LeBron 11 didn't get a lot of court time via LeBron James, so Nike had to hit the lab hard to come up with some more suitable footwear. Enter: 'The Twelve' which has officially been revealed by Nike at a media launch event at Nike Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.
Brooklyn's own, Lance Stephenson, has joined the swarm of rappers to freestyle over Bobby Shmurda's 'Hot N*gga,' and he makes sure to give his new team owner, Michael Jordan, a shout on the track. No mention of ear-blowing, though he does mention his former team the Indiana Pacers.
All this talk about Jordan Brand's 2015 lineup, and people are starting to forget what's right in front of their face.
Last Friday night, the NBA's All-Star weekend kicked off in New York City with a Celebrity All-Star Game at MSG followed by the Rising Stars Challenge at Barclay's Center. From Mo'Ne Davis schooling Kevin Hart to Andrew Wiggins catching half court alley-oops, the All-Star Weekend's opening night didn't disappoint.
A 'Knicks' gift wouldn't even be fit for a pauper at this date in time, let alone a Prince.
Yesterday we got news that Daniel “Boobie” Gibson had turned himself over to authorities in New Orleans as he was charged with battery. The Cavaliers guard, who is married to R&B singer, Keyshia Cole, was later released on bail.The only details heard were that the altercation took place at the Essence Music Festival earlier in July. Keyshia Cole was one of the performers at the event,
After a week long hiatus for the All-Star break, and an exhausting trade deadline, the league resumed action on Thursday night with a two-game appetizer before last night's full slate of games.
In a recent interview on a Chicago radio show, Kanye West talked about his recent trip to Herzogenaurach, Germany where he met with his new brand. "We designed the entire women's collection. We designed the entire men's collection. And we designed 20 shoes. We coming in September and it’s about to be a paradigm shift," He said on the radio.
A Dunk Contest? No. A game agains the Monstars? Yes. Over the weekend, reports surfaced that LeBron James had signed up for a Space Jam sequel. As it turns out, the allegations were merely rumors, and LeBron had not heard anything about it. Maybe he's just biding his time until they officially announce a "Space Jam 2," but LeBron says if he's approached he'd be on board with it.
After LeBron James and the Miami Heat skulked off the court while the Spurs hoisted their sixth Larry O’Brien trophy this past June, the NBA’s 2014-15 season is finally just a few hours away from tipoff.
April has ended and although there were a slue of Jordan restocks and highly coveted Nike releases, there were still some folks who couldn't resist a cheap pair of kicks.
In honor of Throwback Thursday, better known as #TBT, we've compiled a list of all of the great Jordan releases from the past 10 years.
Nicki Minaj won the week as far as #ChicksInKicks is concerned. Nicki unveiled the new album art for 'Anaconda' wearing basically nothing but the 'Bright Grape' Air Jordan 6. God Bless.
The feel good story of the week comes to us via last year's NBA MVP, Kevin Durant.
These sizzling hot pictures are of the Air Jordan 5 "Blackout" from Private Stock Gallery. The shoe resembles the classic "metallic black" 5's with its all black nubuck suede upper.
The Cleveland Cavaliers selected Andrew Wiggins with the #1 pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, and his suit game was out of this world. 'Maple Jordan,' as the Toronto native is called, rocked a black jacket complete with an all-over hawaiian flower print that will go down in history as one of the most outlandish suits in Draft history. Well done, Wiggins.
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame216 Views5 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views4,882 Views52 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop8,270 Views55 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,009 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed20,395 Views91 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,073 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"19,890 Views192 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers15,816 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife16,646 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,228 Views28 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments19,840 Views98 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now1,626 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill20,897 Views39 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million18,775 Views85 Comments