One of the biggest female sneakerheads in the game is celebrating her 24th birthday today. Teyana Taylor, who had a stint with Adidas, stays with some exclusive sneakers- including a hoard of retro Jordans that would make even the most seasoned sneaker collector tip his/her cap.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your hands on.While Kanye previously went on the record as saying 'everybody who wants Yeezys will get Yeezys,' the initial launch indicated that h
The Nike LeBron 11 didn't get a lot of court time via LeBron James, so Nike had to hit the lab hard to come up with some more suitable footwear. Enter: 'The Twelve' which has officially been revealed by Nike at a media launch event at Nike Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.
Brooklyn's own, Lance Stephenson, has joined the swarm of rappers to freestyle over Bobby Shmurda's 'Hot N*gga,' and he makes sure to give his new team owner, Michael Jordan, a shout on the track. No mention of ear-blowing, though he does mention his former team the Indiana Pacers.
Drake showed up at the Barclay's Center last night for game 6 of the Nets vs. Raptors, and Brooklyn was ready. Not only did the Nets take game 6 to force a game 7 in Toronto on Sunday, but they got in a well deserved jab at the Canadian rapper.
After a week long hiatus for the All-Star break, and an exhausting trade deadline, the league resumed action on Thursday night with a two-game appetizer before last night's full slate of games.
All this talk about Jordan Brand's 2015 lineup, and people are starting to forget what's right in front of their face.
Donald Sterling, who previously surrendered control of the Los Angeles Clippers' franchise to his wife, Shelly, now says he intends to fight 'til the bloody end,' and has "disavowed" the agreement he reached with his wife just last week. According to Donald Sterling's lawyer, Max Blecher, "He says, 'It's my team, and I'll sell it when and if I get around to it.'"
In a brand new lifestyle series, Tech Flex, we plan to introduce you to some of the hottest new technology available.
After LeBron James and the Miami Heat skulked off the court while the Spurs hoisted their sixth Larry O’Brien trophy this past June, the NBA’s 2014-15 season is finally just a few hours away from tipoff.
April has ended and although there were a slue of Jordan restocks and highly coveted Nike releases, there were still some folks who couldn't resist a cheap pair of kicks.
Dissecting the funniest, most entertaining, and outrageous tweets from some of the biggest names in rap who are on Twitter. Twitter is intriguing to fans because it offers an un-buffered forum into the minds of some of your favorite artists.
In honor of Throwback Thursday, better known as #TBT, we've compiled a list of all of the great Jordan releases from the past 10 years.
Carmelo Anthony Unveils 11th Signature Sneaker With Jordan In NYC Dec 16, 2014 at 09:31am 3,384 Views
New York Knicks all-star forward, Carmelo Anthony, officially unveiled his 11th signature sneaker with Jordan Brand, the Jordan Melo M11, last night at a special event at Terminal 23 in New York City. The first colorway of the Melo M11 to hit retailers will be the 'Christmas' edition, which will officially launch on December 24th.
ESPN Anchor Says Iggy Azalea Is Killing Hip-Hop, Nick Young Fires Back Mar 2, 2015 at 01:59pm 17,854 Views
ESPN's Robert Flores just walked into the house of pain, and the resident ass-kicker is Nick 'Swaggy P' Young. The Sportscenter anchor made a sly remark about how Iggy Azalea is killing hip-hop, similar to the way a rogue dolphin once tried to murder Nick Young, and those are fighting words in Young's eyes.
Fall is in full swing, and the lady sneakerheads are still bringing out the heat. The 'Black Toe' XIV which recently released made a few appearances in this week's recap, as did a slue of other recent Air Jordan releases.In this week's Chicks In Kicks recap we saw the one and only Jen Selter repping for both Converse and Nike, with the Chuck Taylor's and Roshe Runs.
Nicki Minaj won the week as far as #ChicksInKicks is concerned. Nicki unveiled the new album art for 'Anaconda' wearing basically nothing but the 'Bright Grape' Air Jordan 6. God Bless.
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike94 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"949 Views4 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets3,506 Views16 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight4,585 Views22 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release5,345 Views15 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q6,911 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter5,478 Views58 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20153,469 Views14 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,403 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake28,325 Views123 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab5,587 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old14,150 Views52 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September12,427 Views78 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose30,037 Views91 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20156,613 Views7 Comments