The Fresh Prince truly was fresh, debuting many Jordan models over the years.
The 'French Blue' Air Jordan 7 will finally be retro'd this month, on January 24th to be exact. The kicks will be 'remastered' as part of Jordan Brand's initiative to produce more quality products. Detailed images of the 2015 'French Blue' 7 showcase its sweet white tumbled leather construction, complete with blue and grey accents throughout.
The Golden State Warriors are moving their arena eight miles west of their current location in Oakland, to a space in San Francisco known as Mission Bay. Earlier this year, preliminary images of the proposed 18,000 seat arena surfaced on the internet, and it looked exactly like a giant toilet bowl, though the Warriors assured fans that the design was still a work in progress.
We made it. The NFL season is officially set to kick-off tonight, as the defending champion Seattle Seahawks will take on the Green Bay Packers. Seahawks' safety Earl Thomas is already prepping which cleats he will wear in tonights game; a high-top or low-top version of his Air Jordan 6 PE.
Official photos of the Drake "OVO" Air Jordan Collection reveal a good look at the clean, but wildly popular kicks. Stingray detailing lays claim to both OVO Jordan 10s, and 12s which feature gold accents and OVO branding.
A familiar colorway and design cloaks the Air Jordan 7 silhouette in this, the latest custom piece created by Dank Customs.
The Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low is one of the best sneakers currently available on Nike iD and there is an exhausting amount of options for your imagination to run wild. From solid or fade colored uppers to the two-toned outsoles and everything in between, you can lose yourself for hours trying to decide which route to go with your customization.
Remember the kid who went to see Kanye perform and was lucky enough to have his Red Octobers signed by 'Ye himself? Well, according to a write-up in the New York Times, he turned down a $98,000 offer for the kicks.
Nick 'Swaggy P' Young has been all over this off season; throwing out atrocious opening pitches at Dodgers Stadium, hitting the clubs with Gilbert Arenas and raving about his girl Iggy Azalea.
The Air Jordan XIV has come on strong in 2014.
Happy Monday. Here are photos of a ridiculous mansion that you'll never be able to afford. LeBron James is no longer a resident of Florida, and he is cutting all ties by selling his 16,768 sq. ft mansion for $17 million.LeBron initially paid $9 million for ridiculous pad back in 2010 when he took his talents to South Beach.
The Cleveland Cavaliers recently hoisted Zydrunas Ilguaskas' #11 jersey into the rafters, and LeBron James dreams that his jersey will one day join. Though he tried to dismiss the question, he entertained the thought of a possible Cavs retirement party.
The Air Jordan 4 "Chicago Blackhawks" are a private order done by none other than Mache. As you can tell, the celebratory sneakers uses the "Toro" Air Jordan 4 as the base.
The Western Conference is a much deeper pool of talent than it's Eastern counterpart. The biggest snubs in the east include Lance Stephenson, Arron Afflalo and me. Although Lance Stephenson recorded his fourth triple double last night, and Arron Afflalo is scoring at a rapid pace, neither of them could feasibly replace any player on the Eastern Conference roster.
As if the Lakers' performance on opening night wasn't horrific enough, their first round draft pick, Julius Randle, was carted off in the fourth quarter after suffering a broken leg.
You can basically sew up the 2014 free agency hysteria surrounding Carmelo Anthony, because R. Kelly just made an official offer that simply can not be refused. The Knicks have their work cut out for them, the ink is probably already drying on Melo's new Bulls contract. Theme songs, red carpets, and white castle;
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,245 Views16 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"9,654 Views50 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 409,488 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot5,787 Views32 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"8,777 Views64 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,872 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,913 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,952 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,085 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,679 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days23,518 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,334 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,774 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,499 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,549 Views113 Comments