Leave your foams, KDs, LeBrons, Asics, Iversons, Kobes etc. at the door. A brand new sneaker boutique is ready to launch in Brooklyn, New York- the birthplace of the GOAT, Michael Jordan. 'Jordan Heads' is an Air Jordan only consignment shop which caters specifically to the sneakerheads who appreciate everything and anything MJ.
While on the set of Good Morning America this morning Jamie Foxx showed off his impersonation skills by delivering a spot on depiction of LeBron James. No, it wasn't a flopping impersonation, but Foxx still nailed it.
Every major NBA fan has had the debate with their friends about the toughest player in the league. Some of the most popular choices include Metta World Peace, Nikola Pekovic, and Kendrick Perkins. But how often do you talk about the softest players in the NBA?
Florida State University's polarizing gun-slinger, Jameis Winston turns 21 years old today.
The Yeezy Boost has officially been unveiled and February 14th has been pegged as the initial release date, though the launch will be limited to the NYC-area.
Late last night at a roundtable preview, Jordan Brand gave some insight into their 2015 lineup, and things are looking up for sneakerheads. The Air Jordan 4 will be coming on strong in '15, with the 'Oreo' and 'Columbia' colorways being remastered on a really, really, ridiculously good looking tumbled leather construction.
The NBA free agency period officially began a few days ago on July 1st. Carmelo Anthony is currently touring the country, with NBA teams and owners tripping over themselves to make their best pitch to the All-Star forward. All three of the Miami Heat stars, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and LeBron James, have opted out of the last year of their contracts, making them all viable free agents as well.
The Air Jordan XIV is widely regarded as the last great retro Jordan to release, partly because it is the iconic shoe that Michael Jordan wore when he captured his sixth, and final, championship.
While Nick Young and the Lakers were beating up in the Magic last night, thieves ransacked his home and made off with over $100,000 in goods. According to the Lakers beat writer; Nick Young said close to $100,000 worth of clothes, jewelry, shoes and luggage was stolen from his house during the Lakers game last night — Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 24, 2014
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am 447 Views
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
After Drake made a weak 'recruitment' of Kevin Durant during a show at his annual OVO Fest in Toronto, the Raptors received a $25,000 fine from the league for tampering. The NBA has since offered to drop the fine, on the condition that the Raptors fire their Global Ambassador, Drake. The Raptors refused to strip Drizzy of his title.
Drake has been almost a big a part of the Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors series as the players themselves. Constantly jumping up and down on the Toronto sidelines, calling out Jay-Z, lint rolling, etc.
During his annual OVO Fest in Toronto, the Raptors' Global Ambassador and #1 Spike Lee impersonator on the sidelines, Drake, shouted out Kevin Durant who was in attendance. Drake begged the fans in the crowd to show KD some love, in hopes that he would be floored by the response, and one day sign with the Raptors. But, that all backfired.
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose4,259 Views25 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20152,391 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 10,399 Views25 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks2,209 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt11,149 Views41 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week47,584 Views303 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,238 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison5,690 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st14,245 Views45 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,527 Views41 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,186 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week49,105 Views236 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker8,081 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash20,118 Views53 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade32,612 Views55 Comments