The Nike LeBron 11 didn't get a lot of court time via LeBron James, so Nike had to hit the lab hard to come up with some more suitable footwear. Enter: 'The Twelve' which is already creating waves thanks to its unique silhouette, and overall construction.
The Air Jordan 11 low has been a favorite in 2014, with releases like the classic 'Concord,' and new-look 'Infrared 23.' Jordan Brand isn't done with the patent leather low-tops yet though, and the all-time favorite 'Space Jam' looks to be on the horizon for 2015.
The "Hare" Jordan 7 looks like it's making a return in 2015.
The gift that keeps on giving- all red sneakers. The latest Nike silhouette to don the mind numbingly popular hue is the Foamposite Pro in what should be one of the most sought after Foamposite releases of the year.The kicks offer nothing in terms of contrast, as red cloaks the entire upper including the branding.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth5,359 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 255,807 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault8,414 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,042 Views38 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,659 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,002 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight20,536 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,613 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather32,151 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,114 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,368 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,452 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,439 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,972 Views18 Comments