An extremely rare sample pair of the Defining Moments Package Air Jordan 11 has surfaced on eBay, featuring gold eyelets- which may, or may not, warrant the $10,000 price tag. The size 9.5 deadstock kicks from 2006 include all original packaging including the classic black and gold DMP 6s.
When you think of the most expensive homes in the NBA, you'll probably assume Kobe Bryant, or LeBron James ranks #1. However, it's another Heat star who holds that title. Chris Bosh, and his $12.3M Florida estate, is tops in the NBA, ahead of Kobe Bryant. Who's third on the list you ask? Oh, just Chris Bosh again; his California mansion though.
The DJ Clark Kent x Nike SB Dunk Low "112" is scheduled to release on November 26th with a $98 price tag. The SB takes on the 112 theme head-on with it's classic silver, neon, and elephant print design. Neon laces, outsole and branding are electrifying sitting alongside the 3M silver upper.
This past weekend we saw the release of the "Cherry Blossom" or "Thermal Map" Foamposite.
One of the biggest female sneakerheads in the game is celebrating her 24th birthday today.
The fame, fortune, and status that an NBA career entails make for enhanced opportunities for intimate interactions with the female population. While some players are content with the women they were with before they hit it big (see Lebron), others take full advantage of their new found notoriety once they make it to the league.
The year of Jordan Brand's 30th anniversary is upon us and along with some returning classic we will be seeing some new look colorways including these Looney Tunes inspired Air Jordan 7s. Two never before seen versions of the Air Jordan 7 have been unveiled, both of which feature colorful accents reminiscent of Marvin The Martian.
Take a look at what we found, we take a close look at celebrity rapper's feet this week and it's safe to say that they were rocking some heat. This week has been an interesting week for celebrity rappers and their kicks. We saw a lot of variety and even some kicks that we thought we would never see come out of the closet.
Mache is quickly becoming arguably the most recognizable sneaker customizer today. He has made special edition customs for some big names such as Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, and now Chris Brown. Mache hooked up with Chris Brown to transform the Jordan 1 into something special for the music superstar.
This regal-looking 'Versace' Air Jordan 5 custom comes to us by way of Alexander-John and Relevant Customs. Somewhere, a hypebeast just went into shock.
When he's not handing out Reeboks in Compton, Chris Brown is busy giving his Lamborghini a sneaker inspired paint job. You may recognize the Fighter Jet camouflage from the Foamposite that released earlier this year. The sleek new paint job is made complete with red rims and grill, and definitely will be a head turner. What do you think about this Foamposite colorway on a car? Hot or not?
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 1,881 Views32 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"1,699 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings15,774 Views66 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 61,927 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album6,114 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"4,743 Views17 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour2,256 Views3 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"2,410 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up18,609 Views84 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors10,655 Views35 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video9,233 Views27 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,244 Views20 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend7,942 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label22,710 Views77 Comments