I've had it with these mother f'n Yeezi's on this mother f'n plane!
The Cleveland Cavaliers recently hoisted Zydrunas Ilguaskas' #11 jersey into the rafters, and LeBron James dreams that his jersey will one day join. Though he tried to dismiss the question, he entertained the thought of a possible Cavs retirement party.
Drake Addresses Dissing Kobe's Wife On "Stay Schemin" Says "It's Just Rap" Aug 7, 2013 at 05:41pm 21 Views
Drake sent shockwaves through the hip hop, NBA communities and eventually social media with his “diss” of Kobe’s wife, Vanessa on the track “Stay Schemin’” when he addresses the apparent massive divorce settlement she would be getting. Kobe ‘bout to lose a hundred fifty Ms/ Kobe my nigga I hate it had to be him Bitch you wasn’t with me shooting in the gymA year later, and after th
Grizzlies owner Robert J. Pera challenged Michael Jordan to a game of one-on-one for a million dollars to charity, but Jordan calls is "comical." 35 year old billionaire, Robert Pera is the youngest owner in the league, and actually possesses a pretty decent jumpshot and game.
Good thing the Lakers and Rockets aren't heading to Brazil for their preseason, or they could be a full scale riot in the arena. The popular '3 Goggles' 3-point celebration commonly used by guys like Nick Young and James Harden, has a totally different meaning in Brazil, and the Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers have been warned not to use the gesture.
Michelle Obama Releasing Hip Hop-Inspired Album Feat. Iman Shumpert Aug 13, 2013 at 10:51am 97 Views
In her continuing effort to raise awareness for physical fitness in a battle against childhood obesity, Michelle Obama is releasing a hip hop-inspired album called “Let’s Move.” The album will likely not feature the first Lady spitting on the mic or anything along those lines, but the 19 track project will feature a cut from Knicks guard Iman Shumpert, who is easily one of the best rappers
Maison Martin Margiela Designed A 'Yeezus Tour' Sneaker For Kanye Aug 12, 2014 at 09:32am 4,659 Views
Belgian fashion designer, and long time Kanye West supporter, Maison Martin Margiela have created an extremely limited Future High Top as a tribute to Kanye's 'Yeezus Tour.' The kicks are as unique as Yeezy himself, constructed on genuine pony hair, and featuring a padded velcro strap.
As expected, the New Orleans All-Star Game brought out a ton of celebrities including Drake, P Diddy, Spike Lee, and Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick was there to perform on Saturday night, Kevin Hart participated in the Celebrity game along with Wale and Nick Cannon, and the rest were just there to enjoy a good time.
More news regarding Jordan Brand's 2015 lineup continues to surface, with the latest rumor being the return of the Air Jordan 13 Low. A number low-cut 13s are believed to be releasing next year, including the classic 'Chutney' colorway.
The Lakers travelled to China and Nick Young wiped out on a toboggan at the Great Wall of China. Before matching up with the Golden State Warriors in Beijing, the Lakers went to the Great Wall and a few went down a huge slide on toboggans. Well, Nick Young decided to film himself while flying down the slide and was yelling about sliding down the Great Wall...until he crashed.
The 2013-14 NBA Season will be unusually paradoxical in that relatively even camps of teams will be frantically chasing both the best and worst possible records.
Mache Customs is the mastermind behind the Air Jordan 3 "Scorpion." The custom features sweet art work inspired by the classic Mortal Kombat character. The "Fear" Air Jordan 3 was used as the base, and the rest is history.
Converse Files Lawsuit Against Ralph Lauren, Forces Them To Destroy 36 Different Sneakers Jan 26, 2015 at 07:09pm 7,366 Views
The iconic canvas and rubber sneakers that have become synonymous with Converse have been duplicated and replicated by many brands, a practice that Converse is not fond of.
Fall is in full swing, and the lady sneakerheads are still bringing out the heat.
TGIF. It's Friday, and time for the weekly #ChicksInKicks Recap. This week we saw Rihanna break out the Bred Air Jordan 1 (yes thats her with that enormous backpack on), Teyana Taylor lace up the Cool Grey/Infrared 10, and Jen Selter rock whatever Nike'swere good to do squats in.
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week700 Views6 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy195 Views2 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"773 Views8 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences1,699 Views10 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates3,795 Views22 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon2,592 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs8,338 Views39 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever3,225 Views27 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney3,368 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs1,943 Views4 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November2,663 Views10 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs9,372 Views16 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 VMAs Winners4,239 Views13 Comments
- Stream Kirko Bangz' "Fallin' Up" Mix Featuring K Camp & Fetty Wap3,873 Views10 Comments
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs3,405 Views5 Comments