The Nike Kobe 8 "Mine Grey" will release on November 30th for $140.
The Cleveland Cavaliers recently hoisted Zydrunas Ilguaskas' #11 jersey into the rafters, and LeBron James dreams that his jersey will one day join. Though he tried to dismiss the question, he entertained the thought of a possible Cavs retirement party.
Welcome to the inaugural ‘140 Bars or Less’ post where I compile the week’s “best-in tweet” in the world of Hip Hop. Dissecting the funniest, most entertaining, and outrageous tweets from some of the biggest names in rap who are on Twitter.Twitter is intriguing to fans because it offers an un-buffered forum into the minds of some of your favorite artists.
Drake Addresses Dissing Kobe's Wife On "Stay Schemin" Says "It's Just Rap" Aug 7, 2013 at 05:41pm 21 Views
Drake sent shockwaves through the hip hop, NBA communities and eventually social media with his “diss” of Kobe’s wife, Vanessa on the track “Stay Schemin’” when he addresses the apparent massive divorce settlement she would be getting. Kobe ‘bout to lose a hundred fifty Ms/ Kobe my nigga I hate it had to be him Bitch you wasn’t with me shooting in the gymA year later, and after th
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories. The Jordan Spizike for instance, combining elements of the Jordan III, IV, VI, IX and XX, continues to have new colorways release every year, many of which end up selling out.
Grizzlies owner Robert J. Pera challenged Michael Jordan to a game of one-on-one for a million dollars to charity, but Jordan calls is "comical." 35 year old billionaire, Robert Pera is the youngest owner in the league, and actually possesses a pretty decent jumpshot and game.
Big Sean is planning to have a big presence in 2013. He is currently readying his sophomore album, Hall Of Fame, and recently confirmed the existence of G.O.O.D, Music's mysterious Cruel Winter project.
TGIF. It's Friday, and time for the weekly #ChicksInKicks Recap. This week we saw Rihanna break out the Bred Air Jordan 1 (yes thats her with that enormous backpack on), Teyana Taylor lace up the Cool Grey/Infrared 10, and Jen Selter rock whatever Nike'swere good to do squats in.
Good thing the Lakers and Rockets aren't heading to Brazil for their preseason, or they could be a full scale riot in the arena. The popular '3 Goggles' 3-point celebration commonly used by guys like Nick Young and James Harden, has a totally different meaning in Brazil, and the Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers have been warned not to use the gesture.
Michelle Obama Releasing Hip Hop-Inspired Album Feat. Iman Shumpert Aug 13, 2013 at 10:51am 97 Views
In her continuing effort to raise awareness for physical fitness in a battle against childhood obesity, Michelle Obama is releasing a hip hop-inspired album called “Let’s Move.” The album will likely not feature the first Lady spitting on the mic or anything along those lines, but the 19 track project will feature a cut from Knicks guard Iman Shumpert, who is easily one of the best rappers
Some of your favorite celebrities are known for wearing sneakers, today we have a list of some of the best Nike SB kicks that they have rocked over time. While Jordan retros may dominate the majority of closet space for celebrity sneaker heads, many still make room to give the Nike SB some love. We see celebrities like Trinidad James, Wale and even some TV stars rocking the skate shoes.
Maison Martin Margiela Designed A 'Yeezus Tour' Sneaker For Kanye Aug 12, 2014 at 09:32am 4,659 Views
Belgian fashion designer, and long time Kanye West supporter, Maison Martin Margiela have created an extremely limited Future High Top as a tribute to Kanye's 'Yeezus Tour.' The kicks are as unique as Yeezy himself, constructed on genuine pony hair, and featuring a padded velcro strap.
Hottest female basketball player in the game has to be Skylar Diggins, right? You might only know the former Notre Dame star for appearing in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition, but the masterful point guard is still getting in done in the WNBA for the Tulsa Shock.
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend1 View1 Comment
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"15,714 Views62 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"26,295 Views169 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up3,049 Views5 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted6,326 Views25 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,159 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction8,838 Views54 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week5,379 Views9 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 44,907 Views100 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night36,167 Views79 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"48,842 Views110 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix4,590 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,566 Views15 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year4,093 Views0 Comments