Really, Tupac? You're going to be resurrected as a Celtics fan?
Los Angeles Lakers guard, and former UNC star, Wayne Ellington has been given an indefinite absence from the team after his father was murdered in Philadelphia on Sunday night. Head coach Byron Scott said it is unknown when he will be able to rejoin the team.
It was inevitable. Finally, Adidas has officially announced it's partnership with Pharrell. After the stripes signed Pharrell's pal Nigo, and numerous Adidas cameo's by the "Happy" singer, it was only a matter of time.
Some great pictures, and later video, surfaced last week of Michael Jordan enjoying a few cold ones at a hotel in Miami and eventually playing a little beer pong with a groom who was soon-to-be-married. Charles Barkley is renowned for his partying, as we saw when he bought at the bar at a recent Auburn football game.
Carmelo Anthony Unveils 11th Signature Sneaker With Jordan In NYC Dec 16, 2014 at 09:31am 3,386 Views
New York Knicks all-star forward, Carmelo Anthony, officially unveiled his 11th signature sneaker with Jordan Brand, the Jordan Melo M11, last night at a special event at Terminal 23 in New York City. The first colorway of the Melo M11 to hit retailers will be the 'Christmas' edition, which will officially launch on December 24th.
Fall is in full swing, and the lady sneakerheads are still bringing out the heat. The 'Black Toe' XIV which recently released made a few appearances in this week's recap, as did a slue of other recent Air Jordan releases.In this week's Chicks In Kicks recap we saw the one and only Jen Selter repping for both Converse and Nike, with the Chuck Taylor's and Roshe Runs.
R. Kelly performed at the 10th anniversary for Rehab Las Vegas donning the typical ridiculous attire we've seen from artists anywhere near a red carper.
Usher might be king of the castle when it comes to displaying ridiculously rare, and unseen, Jordans. The rapper/singer/dancer/host displayed this crazy looking pair of Air Jordan 11s with an elephant printed pattern in place of the iconic patent leather. The cool grey Air Jordan 11 serves as the upper and the white elephant print smothers the rest, which is guaranteed to break some necks.
The Golden Moments Pack serves as inspiration for this Air Jordan 4, created by Ceezem Customs. The kicks utilize the Cement Air Jordan 4 as a base, and take on the familiar colorway that adorned the Jordan 6 & 7 from the GMP Pack.
NBA fans have been truly #blessed this season. The Western Conference is as loaded as ever. The East is finally making a statement of its own. Young talent like Giannis “The Greek Freak” Antetokounmpo and Andrew Wiggins are developing into promising stars. The D-League has even made its presence known, providing the Association with breakout players like the Miami Heat’s Hassan Whiteside.
Hottest female basketball player in the game has to be Skylar Diggins, right? You might only know the former Notre Dame star for appearing in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition, but the masterful point guard is still getting in done in the WNBA for the Tulsa Shock.
Welcome to another edition of our weekly chicks in kicks! We've got another all star line up for you this week, with many of the girls going way back into their retro collections to bring to you some of the hottest kicks to ever release. Certainly easy on the eyes, click through to get started, and let us know which girl and kick combo was your favorite by using the "Cop or Not" feature!
In Los Angeles, California you may have seen the work of Freehand Profit, who describes his work as being his own lane, where art & hip hop meet. Inspired by Noah Scalin's "Skull-A-Day, he ventured away from painting and translated his art into the "Mask 365" project in 2010.
These sizzling hot pictures are of the Air Jordan 5 "Blackout" from Private Stock Gallery. The shoe resembles the classic "metallic black" 5's with its all black nubuck suede upper.
Drake the type of guy to wear a r shirt with Jaden Smith's face on it... seriously.
Celebrating Meek Mill's massive success with the launch of his most recent Mixtape, Dreamchasers 3, SneakerMob looks back at some of Meek Mill's greatest kicks rocked to date.
Laker Nick Young Supports Kendrick's Verse & Throws Jabs At Drake Aug 15, 2013 at 04:13pm 19,198 Views
The world of hip hop is still reeling after Kendrick Lamar’s electric name-calling verse on “Contact (HOF)” earlier this week. K.Dot made reference to Phil Jackson, and even elicited a response from the 11-time championship coach. In an interview with DIME, new Lakers swingman, Nick Young, was asked about the Compton rapper as the two have been linked in the past. Turns out Young and La
- 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Cyphers16 Views0 Comments
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious At A Love Ranch In Nevada1,856 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 13s To Have In Your Collection650 Views0 Comments
- Master P Reveals "Empire" Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date3,007 Views32 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Release Date For "Royalty"6,312 Views58 Comments
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More3,121 Views2 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled10,858 Views28 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President5,140 Views58 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date3,069 Views11 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards3,648 Views52 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert1,136 Views10 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine2,531 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?4,317 Views26 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies12,575 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"19,661 Views119 Comments