Jake Danklefs, aka Dank Customs, is the mastermind behind the "OVO" Nike Roshe Run which features all the familiar stylings of Drake's label.
Some great pictures, and later video, surfaced last week of Michael Jordan enjoying a few cold ones at a hotel in Miami and eventually playing a little beer pong with a groom who was soon-to-be-married. Charles Barkley is renowned for his partying, as we saw when he bought at the bar at a recent Auburn football game.
Carmelo Anthony Unveils 11th Signature Sneaker With Jordan In NYC Dec 16, 2014 at 09:31am 3,386 Views
New York Knicks all-star forward, Carmelo Anthony, officially unveiled his 11th signature sneaker with Jordan Brand, the Jordan Melo M11, last night at a special event at Terminal 23 in New York City. The first colorway of the Melo M11 to hit retailers will be the 'Christmas' edition, which will officially launch on December 24th.
Usher might be king of the castle when it comes to displaying ridiculously rare, and unseen, Jordans. The rapper/singer/dancer/host displayed this crazy looking pair of Air Jordan 11s with an elephant printed pattern in place of the iconic patent leather. The cool grey Air Jordan 11 serves as the upper and the white elephant print smothers the rest, which is guaranteed to break some necks.
NBA fans have been truly #blessed this season. The Western Conference is as loaded as ever. The East is finally making a statement of its own. Young talent like Giannis “The Greek Freak” Antetokounmpo and Andrew Wiggins are developing into promising stars. The D-League has even made its presence known, providing the Association with breakout players like the Miami Heat’s Hassan Whiteside.
These sizzling hot pictures are of the Air Jordan 5 "Blackout" from Private Stock Gallery. The shoe resembles the classic "metallic black" 5's with its all black nubuck suede upper.
Fall is in full swing, and the lady sneakerheads are still bringing out the heat. The 'Black Toe' XIV which recently released made a few appearances in this week's recap, as did a slue of other recent Air Jordan releases.In this week's Chicks In Kicks recap we saw the one and only Jen Selter repping for both Converse and Nike, with the Chuck Taylor's and Roshe Runs.
The Air Jordan 6 'Champagne' and 'Cigar' will be hitting retailers this weekend, with each pair retailing for the jacked up price of $250. If you thought the $250 price tag was too steep, you'll lose yourself when you read about this package which costs $33,000.
Episode 14 of Camp James "1st and 15th" starts off with a bang, as Trinidad James opens up rocking the timeless Doernbecher Air Jordan 6.
Celebrating Meek Mill's massive success with the launch of his most recent Mixtape, Dreamchasers 3, SneakerMob looks back at some of Meek Mill's greatest kicks rocked to date.
Laker Nick Young Supports Kendrick's Verse & Throws Jabs At Drake Aug 15, 2013 at 04:13pm 19,198 Views
The world of hip hop is still reeling after Kendrick Lamar’s electric name-calling verse on “Contact (HOF)” earlier this week. K.Dot made reference to Phil Jackson, and even elicited a response from the 11-time championship coach. In an interview with DIME, new Lakers swingman, Nick Young, was asked about the Compton rapper as the two have been linked in the past. Turns out Young and La
‘Tis the season of giving and cheer, so we’re unwrapping an early Christmas gift for BallOverAll’s fans with this week’s list. Submitted for your viewing pleasure, here are the Top-10 Dunks from the first part of the 2014-15 season. Enjoy, and Happy holidays to all!
Forbes has unveiled it's annual ranking of top sports brands, and Nike sits atop the throne for the third straight year. According to Forbes Magazine, The Swoosh is worth about $19 billion right now, a $2 billion increase from 2013, and $2.5 billion more than #2, ESPN. Adidas rounded out the top three.
Jordan Brand saved two of their biggest releases of the year for the final two weeks of December and, with that, comes our first sneaker riot of the Holiday season!Over 600 sneakerheads in Houston, Texas looking to score the 'Legend Blue' Air Jordan 11, which launches this Saturday lined up outside of the Willowbrook Mall for raffle tickets which would grant them the opportunity to purchase the $2
Rapper, skater, sneakerhead? Lil Wayne is no stranger to a unique wardrobe.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald662 Views6 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"8,389 Views45 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 408,345 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot5,081 Views31 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"7,798 Views62 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,633 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,481 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,764 Views25 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine5,751 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,099 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days22,746 Views244 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,284 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,231 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,082 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,438 Views112 Comments