Carmelo Anthony Unveils 11th Signature Sneaker With Jordan In NYC Dec 16, 2014 at 09:31am 3,386 Views
New York Knicks all-star forward, Carmelo Anthony, officially unveiled his 11th signature sneaker with Jordan Brand, the Jordan Melo M11, last night at a special event at Terminal 23 in New York City. The first colorway of the Melo M11 to hit retailers will be the 'Christmas' edition, which will officially launch on December 24th.
The Golden Moments Pack serves as inspiration for this Air Jordan 4, created by Ceezem Customs. The kicks utilize the Cement Air Jordan 4 as a base, and take on the familiar colorway that adorned the Jordan 6 & 7 from the GMP Pack.
The sneaker game is riddled with knock-offs and variant shoes, though few were more gruesome than these monstrosities that we came across in 2014.
In Los Angeles, California you may have seen the work of Freehand Profit, who describes his work as being his own lane, where art & hip hop meet. Inspired by Noah Scalin's "Skull-A-Day, he ventured away from painting and translated his art into the "Mask 365" project in 2010.
Laker Nick Young Supports Kendrick's Verse & Throws Jabs At Drake Aug 15, 2013 at 04:13pm 19,198 Views
The world of hip hop is still reeling after Kendrick Lamar’s electric name-calling verse on “Contact (HOF)” earlier this week. K.Dot made reference to Phil Jackson, and even elicited a response from the 11-time championship coach. In an interview with DIME, new Lakers swingman, Nick Young, was asked about the Compton rapper as the two have been linked in the past. Turns out Young and La
‘Tis the season of giving and cheer, so we’re unwrapping an early Christmas gift for BallOverAll’s fans with this week’s list. Submitted for your viewing pleasure, here are the Top-10 Dunks from the first part of the 2014-15 season. Enjoy, and Happy holidays to all!
Forbes has unveiled it's annual ranking of top sports brands, and Nike sits atop the throne for the third straight year. According to Forbes Magazine, The Swoosh is worth about $19 billion right now, a $2 billion increase from 2013, and $2.5 billion more than #2, ESPN. Adidas rounded out the top three.
Paul George needs to get it together in his off the court romances. First, he offered a stripper $1M for an abortion, which she declined, and now it seems he is the victim of a catfish scam.
The latest NBA player to talk about playing in the NFL is Nate Robinson, who says he would have been great. Yesterday, we posted a tweet of LeBron James saying he wants to play at least one game in the NFL before he retires. There has been a lot of speculation of just how dominate this freak of nature athlete could have been in football.
A crazy looking Air Jordan 4 has surfaced, styled similarly to the liquid metal pack that Nike released not long ago. The shiny, gaudy material covers the upper, with black lending to the mesh on the mid panel and base of the tongue. From the early images it looks like white handles the midsole as well as the laces on the glistening Jordan 4 colorway.
Sneaker Customizer Gaby Alvarado looked to the movie screen for inspiration on this Air Jordan 12 custom. The "Kill Bill" Air Jordan 12 utilizes the yellow and black color scheme that is synonymous with the Kill Bill trilogy.
Jordan Brand saved two of their biggest releases of the year for the final two weeks of December and, with that, comes our first sneaker riot of the Holiday season!Over 600 sneakerheads in Houston, Texas looking to score the 'Legend Blue' Air Jordan 11, which launches this Saturday lined up outside of the Willowbrook Mall for raffle tickets which would grant them the opportunity to purchase the $2
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup. With the dream match finally coming to fruition on Saturday, May 2nd - high-profile fans of the sport and/or the fighters have come out of the wood-works to wave their respective flags.
T.G.I.F. Another week in the books and another blazing hot gallery of #ChicksInKicks. The Air Jordan 11 Low has been the sneaker of choice of late, specifically the 'Aqua Safari' colorway. The recently released Concord 11 Low also made some appearances in this weeks recap, as did a slue of other Jordan releases.
Those OVO Jordans are still popping up and Flight Club in NYC had both Jordan 12 colorways in a size 10. As of last night, both pairs were available for $7,000 a pop, but somebody jumped on the white ones.
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 1,150 Views26 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"1,110 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings11,746 Views59 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 61,525 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album5,124 Views34 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"4,308 Views15 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour1,962 Views2 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"2,001 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up16,858 Views75 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors9,684 Views32 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video8,413 Views26 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,047 Views17 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend7,580 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label21,789 Views75 Comments
- The Weeknd Covers Billboard Magazine7,374 Views47 Comments