Authors like Toni Morrison, Alice Walker, and Terry McMillan have proven that black lit can make for great film. From period pieces and horror movies to dramas and provocative thrillers, the growing popularity of these releases demonstrates that films with predominantly black casts, or black leads, can still appeal to the masses.
The Air Jordan 4 "Chicago Blackhawks" are a private order done by none other than Mache. As you can tell, the celebratory sneakers uses the "Toro" Air Jordan 4 as the base.
Shaquille O'Neal, along with rapper Waka Flaka Flame and Utah Jazz guard Trey Burke, has been hit with a defamation lawsuit by Jahmel Binion, for degrading comments they made about the man's selfie. Binio suffers from a rare disorder called hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia, which causes missing teeth, limited hair growth, and other facial deformities.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup. With the dream match finally coming to fruition on Saturday, May 2nd - high-profile fans of the sport and/or the fighters have come out of the wood-works to wave their respective flags.
The Air Jordan 6 "Carmine" will be releasing next month, on May 24th. The highly coveted Jordan will sell out instantly at all major retailers, leaving some of you to purchase via resellers.
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Appear Nude On Cover Of French Magazine [Update: Full Photo Shoot Revealed] Mar 1, 2013 at 05:37pm 138,237 Views
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are pretty comfortable in their relationship, as evidenced by a cover shoot they did for French magazine L’Officiel Hommes.The two lovers and parents-to-be appear nude and in an embrace on the cover of the magazine's Spring 2013 issue, which was captured by photographer Nick Knight.For now, we only have a low-quality version of the cover.
Fans of ESPN's 30 For 30 documentaries will be in a frenzy over this new special which focuses on Michael Jordan, and the time he was retired from the NBA in 1994 to 1995, and became the focus of a game for intergalactic supremacy between the visiting Monstars and the Jordan-led Toon Squad. Yahoo Sports' OMG!
One of the most classic Jordan colorways of all time, the Black-Red Jordan 1 High "Banned" is returning this December.
A Reddit survey, consisting of over 42,000 votes, has compiled a complete breakdown of the most hated NBA teams by state, and the results are not all that shocking. The Miami Heat are the most hated team in 24 states, the most of any NBA franchise. Congrats, South Beach.
One of these days, somebody is going to get seriously hurt doing these 'In The Hood' pranks. The latest prank to go viral is this 'Stepping On Jordans' bit, which could even get you knocked out in the suburbs, let alone the hood.
A few weeks ago we compiled a list of 15 awful fake sneakers that we found on instagram and other social media. Well, as most of you know, fakes are everywhere and they are always entertaining to look at.
Russell Westbrook Is Back & Already Wearing Ugly Clothes Like This Zebra Shirt Nov 7, 2013 at 03:27pm 3 Views
Russell Westbrook surprised us by returning to action this past Sunday as he was expected to miss at least two weeks. Well, it looks like he's not only back on the court but already in mid-season form, and I don't just mean his superhuman athleticism and rim-destroying dunks, but his off-court style.
Many people think foams are dead. It sure seems that way after the last couple Foamposite releases.
Last night Barbara Walters hosted the "10 Most Fascinating People of 2013." Did I watch it? No, of course not, I watched sports like a bro. However, it did get me thinking about the most fascinating kicks of 2013 though. fas·ci·nat·ing (adj.)- Possessing the power to charm or allure; captivating.
LeBron's Return Will Generate $500 Million For The City Of Cleveland Jul 15, 2014 at 09:12am 3 Views
LeBron's return to Cleveland can not be overstated. The Cavaliers have shot up to 3:1 odds to win the NBA Title, every game will undoubtedly be sold out, and the Cavaliers merchandise revenue will be through the roof. On top of all the basketball related benefits that LeBron brings, he is also worth an estimated $500 million to the city of Cleveland. The Bloomberg News reports;
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set404 Views4 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean4,624 Views55 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season2,307 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram11,930 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist5,627 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art8,418 Views40 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter30,654 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album28,155 Views57 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"33,196 Views118 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings11,967 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,605 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears11,230 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon31,384 Views101 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"20,478 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"25,611 Views32 Comments