Most rappers tend to wear their money, showing off the goods with flashy jewelry and eccentricity. Many have ventured into actually designing and producing clothing, resulting in meagre results. Only a few have actually been successful at maintaining and managing a retail business long-term. Check out our favorite rapper-owned clothing lines.
The "feud" between 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather a couple weeks back got us thinking about the long-standing love affair between rappers and boxers. Both require a tremendous amount of skill, and both camps have made sincere, desperate, and hilarious attempts at paying homage to one another.
Carlos Prieto, owner of SoleFly Boutique in Miami, Florida, recently got hitched and in celebration Michael Jordan blessed him with a custom pair of 'Concord' 11 Lows. Prieto's custom pair of the formal-looking 11s features laser etching about the heel in commemoration of his wedding day. MJ, who became Prieto's brother-in-law, was spotted rocking a pair of the 'Concord' 11s as well, while the r
Shaquille O'Neal, along with rapper Waka Flaka Flame and Utah Jazz guard Trey Burke, has been hit with a defamation lawsuit by Jahmel Binion, for degrading comments they made about the man's selfie. Binio suffers from a rare disorder called hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia, which causes missing teeth, limited hair growth, and other facial deformities.
Those OVO Jordans are still popping up and Flight Club in NYC had both Jordan 12 colorways in a size 10. As of last night, both pairs were available for $7,000 a pop, but somebody jumped on the white ones.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your hands on.While Kanye previously went on the record as saying 'everybody who wants Yeezys will get Yeezys,' the initial launch indicated that h
Fans of ESPN's 30 For 30 documentaries will be in a frenzy over this new special which focuses on Michael Jordan, and the time he was retired from the NBA in 1994 to 1995, and became the focus of a game for intergalactic supremacy between the visiting Monstars and the Jordan-led Toon Squad. Yahoo Sports' OMG!
Nike's SNKRS Station pop-up will officially be open to the public today and if you're in the New York City area you'll have an opportunity to test out The Swoosh's new 'SNKRS' app.
Big Sean is planning to have a big presence in 2013. He is currently readying his sophomore album, Hall Of Fame, and recently confirmed the existence of G.O.O.D, Music's mysterious Cruel Winter project.
A Reddit survey, consisting of over 42,000 votes, has compiled a complete breakdown of the most hated NBA teams by state, and the results are not all that shocking. The Miami Heat are the most hated team in 24 states, the most of any NBA franchise. Congrats, South Beach.
Celebrating Meek Mill's massive success with the launch of his most recent Mixtape, Dreamchasers 3, SneakerMob looks back at some of Meek Mill's greatest kicks rocked to date.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth5,968 Views24 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 256,236 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault8,785 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,319 Views38 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,820 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,042 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight20,842 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,795 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather32,565 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,353 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,519 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,488 Views25 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,480 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,997 Views18 Comments