Most rappers tend to wear their money, showing off the goods with flashy jewelry and eccentricity. Many have ventured into actually designing and producing clothing, resulting in meagre results. Only a few have actually been successful at maintaining and managing a retail business long-term. Check out our favorite rapper-owned clothing lines.
Just days away from the Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue release and you're anxious, hoping that you can grab a pair. Buying from a reseller will cost you extra, but it isn't the end of the world. That is, of course, if you know what you're looking for.The jumpman on the fakes looks more like a gorilla than a basketball player. The tags and packaging are also a dead giveaway.
Jake Danklefs, aka Dank Customs, is the mastermind behind the "OVO" Nike Roshe Run which features all the familiar stylings of Drake's label.
The Air Jordan 4 "Chicago Blackhawks" are a private order done by none other than Mache. As you can tell, the celebratory sneakers uses the "Toro" Air Jordan 4 as the base.
Shaquille O'Neal, along with rapper Waka Flaka Flame and Utah Jazz guard Trey Burke, has been hit with a defamation lawsuit by Jahmel Binion, for degrading comments they made about the man's selfie. Binio suffers from a rare disorder called hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia, which causes missing teeth, limited hair growth, and other facial deformities.
"Ooh, she killed me with those." That's not what a sneakerhead wants to be saying about his scorned girlfriend, in regards to his coveted kicks. Though we don't know what provoked the shredding of multiple pairs of Jordans, we can all be glad we aren't 'that guy.' Steel 10s, Bred 11s, Gamma Blue 11s, Cool Grey 9s, Air Max 95s…Forget about it.
The Air Jordan 6 "Carmine" will be releasing next month, on May 24th. The highly coveted Jordan will sell out instantly at all major retailers, leaving some of you to purchase via resellers.
Paul George is committed to the 2014 NBA Dunk Contest and if his season highlight reel is any indication of whats to come, he might just bring the Dunk Contest back from the grave. Also, if the regular season is any indication of whats in store, expect a lot of windmill dunks from the Pacers forward.
Fans of ESPN's 30 For 30 documentaries will be in a frenzy over this new special which focuses on Michael Jordan, and the time he was retired from the NBA in 1994 to 1995, and became the focus of a game for intergalactic supremacy between the visiting Monstars and the Jordan-led Toon Squad. Yahoo Sports' OMG!
dissecting the foibles of the hip hop community as expressed in under 140 characters on Twitter. Not just used as a device to flood people's timelines with your new track, album, video, or clothing line, sometimes rappers truly channel the unfiltered interaction with fans. This week P.A.P.I.
A Reddit survey, consisting of over 42,000 votes, has compiled a complete breakdown of the most hated NBA teams by state, and the results are not all that shocking. The Miami Heat are the most hated team in 24 states, the most of any NBA franchise. Congrats, South Beach.
A few weeks ago we compiled a list of 15 awful fake sneakers that we found on instagram and other social media. Well, as most of you know, fakes are everywhere and they are always entertaining to look at.
Russell Westbrook Is Back & Already Wearing Ugly Clothes Like This Zebra Shirt Nov 7, 2013 at 03:27pm 3 Views
Russell Westbrook surprised us by returning to action this past Sunday as he was expected to miss at least two weeks. Well, it looks like he's not only back on the court but already in mid-season form, and I don't just mean his superhuman athleticism and rim-destroying dunks, but his off-court style.
Last night Barbara Walters hosted the "10 Most Fascinating People of 2013." Did I watch it? No, of course not, I watched sports like a bro. However, it did get me thinking about the most fascinating kicks of 2013 though. fas·ci·nat·ing (adj.)- Possessing the power to charm or allure; captivating.
LeBron's Return Will Generate $500 Million For The City Of Cleveland Jul 15, 2014 at 09:12am 3 Views
LeBron's return to Cleveland can not be overstated. The Cavaliers have shot up to 3:1 odds to win the NBA Title, every game will undoubtedly be sold out, and the Cavaliers merchandise revenue will be through the roof. On top of all the basketball related benefits that LeBron brings, he is also worth an estimated $500 million to the city of Cleveland. The Bloomberg News reports;
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame1 View0 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland67 Views0 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties1,576 Views12 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne11,495 Views76 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,082 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour2,458 Views5 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"3,648 Views10 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World8,507 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case6,086 Views20 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex2,793 Views40 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.119,109 Views36 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"27,932 Views53 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album9,332 Views35 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August2,264 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 3,618 Views9 Comments