For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup. With the dream match finally coming to fruition on Saturday, May 2nd - high-profile fans of the sport and/or the fighters have come out of the wood-works to wave their respective flags.
By now fans of A$AP Rocky are aware that along with the rapper comes a unique fashion sense. The New York native is outspoken about his fashion choices, bringing high fashion to the forefront. Although some criticize what he wears, Rocky has no apologies. In a new interview with online site Mr.
Carlos Prieto, owner of SoleFly Boutique in Miami, Florida, recently got hitched and in celebration Michael Jordan blessed him with a custom pair of 'Concord' 11 Lows. Prieto's custom pair of the formal-looking 11s features laser etching about the heel in commemoration of his wedding day. MJ, who became Prieto's brother-in-law, was spotted rocking a pair of the 'Concord' 11s as well, while the r
Shaquille O'Neal, along with rapper Waka Flaka Flame and Utah Jazz guard Trey Burke, has been hit with a defamation lawsuit by Jahmel Binion, for degrading comments they made about the man's selfie. Binio suffers from a rare disorder called hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia, which causes missing teeth, limited hair growth, and other facial deformities.
The 'Eminem' Air Jordan 4 is one of the rarest sneakers around. Rarer than a black unicorn. Fortunately, if you've been looking to add this sneaker to your collection, the kicks have surfaced in a size 10 at Flight Club. The down side, they are selling for an astronomical $37,500...
Fans of ESPN's 30 For 30 documentaries will be in a frenzy over this new special which focuses on Michael Jordan, and the time he was retired from the NBA in 1994 to 1995, and became the focus of a game for intergalactic supremacy between the visiting Monstars and the Jordan-led Toon Squad. Yahoo Sports' OMG!
2014 has been loaded with sneaker heat, and although we still have a plethora of fresh kicks to look forward to- 2015 has our full attention. Jordan Brand has plans to re-release a ton of old school kicks in re-mastered form, including the 'Hare' Air Jordan 7.
A Reddit survey, consisting of over 42,000 votes, has compiled a complete breakdown of the most hated NBA teams by state, and the results are not all that shocking. The Miami Heat are the most hated team in 24 states, the most of any NBA franchise. Congrats, South Beach.
One of these days, somebody is going to get seriously hurt doing these 'In The Hood' pranks. The latest prank to go viral is this 'Stepping On Jordans' bit, which could even get you knocked out in the suburbs, let alone the hood.
The Golden Moments Pack serves as inspiration for this Air Jordan 4, created by Ceezem Customs. The kicks utilize the Cement Air Jordan 4 as a base, and take on the familiar colorway that adorned the Jordan 6 & 7 from the GMP Pack.
A few weeks ago we compiled a list of 15 awful fake sneakers that we found on instagram and other social media. Well, as most of you know, fakes are everywhere and they are always entertaining to look at.
Russell Westbrook Is Back & Already Wearing Ugly Clothes Like This Zebra Shirt Nov 7, 2013 at 03:27pm 3 Views
Russell Westbrook surprised us by returning to action this past Sunday as he was expected to miss at least two weeks. Well, it looks like he's not only back on the court but already in mid-season form, and I don't just mean his superhuman athleticism and rim-destroying dunks, but his off-court style.
Former NBA Star, Steve Francis, Assaulted And Robbed While On Stage At Concert Mar 3, 2015 at 11:26am 9,539 Views
Not sure what typically goes on at a Sauce Twinz concert, but it doesn't look like any place for a former NBA All-Star. Your boy Steve Francis, who has fallen on hard times since retiring from the league including his battle with Meniere's Disease, was on stage at a Sauce Twinz concert when he was assaulted and robbed of his chain.
Last night Barbara Walters hosted the "10 Most Fascinating People of 2013." Did I watch it? No, of course not, I watched sports like a bro. However, it did get me thinking about the most fascinating kicks of 2013 though. fas·ci·nat·ing (adj.)- Possessing the power to charm or allure; captivating.
LeBron's Return Will Generate $500 Million For The City Of Cleveland Jul 15, 2014 at 09:12am 3 Views
LeBron's return to Cleveland can not be overstated. The Cavaliers have shot up to 3:1 odds to win the NBA Title, every game will undoubtedly be sold out, and the Cavaliers merchandise revenue will be through the roof. On top of all the basketball related benefits that LeBron brings, he is also worth an estimated $500 million to the city of Cleveland. The Bloomberg News reports;
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers0 Views0 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church590 Views15 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms1,415 Views9 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow13,292 Views48 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City9,689 Views32 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds17,072 Views53 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support11,570 Views54 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show18,926 Views41 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"4,333 Views11 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed33,043 Views100 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer5,602 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark14,292 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,084 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece38,131 Views52 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,418 Views1 Comment