Jay-Z completely changed the culture of Nets basketball when he joined as a minority partner. Albeit, his share was very, very slim, the move to Brooklyn and complete re-branding was a testament to his star power.
Athletes, musicians, and celebrities abound have often sought after the most experienced sneaker customizers to get their Nike, Jordans, and whatever else hand-crafted into a one of a kind piece. Kid Cudi doesn't need all of that expertise and equipment though- he customizes his $500 Saint Laurent kicks with some nail polish.
The NBA All-Star Game is one of sports’ most exciting sideshows; a relative streetball contest void of defense and filled with highlights, featuring – ideally – the best collection of basketball players on the planet.
The feel good story of the week comes to us via last year's NBA MVP, Kevin Durant.
Footlocker has listed the "Red October" Yeezy II to release on December 27th, at select House of Hoops locations. There will be blood.
Dennis Rodman Was Drunk, Vomiting, And Peeing All Over North Korea Feb 10, 2014 at 06:02pm 6,626 Views
Reports are out that Dennis Rodman completely lost control while in North Korea, even by his standards. According to South Korean newspapers;
With voting happening today all around the United Stated, celebrities and musicians have been outspoken on who they're supporting in order to garner more votes for their Presidential candidate.
Details of Lamar Odom’s personal issues continue to pour in, and things are looking even more bleak. Early reports were that Odom was using crack, and family members could not find him. His family has since said that they are with him trying to help him with his substance abuse issues. Now TMZ reveals that this has been an on-going problem for The Goods for at least a couple years. Callin
"LeBroning" is taking the nation by storm. Simply brush up against someone and flop like you've been picked off by a sniper in a watch tower. Here are a few tutorials;
Macklemore rang in the new year by performing at Time Square, and throwing his Red October Yeezy II into the crowd. The avid sneakerhead wore the elusive kicks during his first song on New Years Eve and then proceeded to toss them to the crowd. I'd believe this led to a riot, though it appears the lucky fans were unscathed. Watch his performance and the shoe throw below.
Big Sean, who has already collaborated with Adidas this year, is one of the few who has seen the much anticipated Yeezi 3 sneaker and he has some high praise regarding Kanye's first product with the Three Stripes. Speaking with High Snobiety, the G.O.O.D music rapper asserted;I actually haven’t seen the image but I have seen the new shoe.
February was loaded with sneaker releases including all of the All-Star kicks and the highly sought after 'Oreo' Air Jordan 4s. If you didn't blow all of your money during the 28 days of fire, there's more on deck for the month of March, including a couple new-look Jordan 4s, a 'Weatherman' KD7 and another gaudy pair of Foams. Here are our Top-10 sneakers releases to watch out for this month.
As if the Lakers' performance on opening night wasn't horrific enough, their first round draft pick, Julius Randle, was carted off in the fourth quarter after suffering a broken leg.
Dorky rapper, Riff Raff, recently took to instagram to tease a possible Air Jordan 5 collab, which featured his insignia stamped on the Jumpman logo.
In 1984, photographer Jacobus Rentmeester shot an image for a Life Magazine special which is nearly identical to the now famous Jumpman logo. After 30 years of Nike using their own Jumpman logo, Rentmeester has filed a lawsuit claiming the brand has unlawfully been using his photo, violating his image copyright. Why he waited so long to file the suit is puzzling, but I regress.
One of Michael Jordan's player exclusive kicks is currently available on eBay, and the asking price is $15,000. The pair of sneakers which carry the monstrous price tag are the black and red Air Jordan 11 Low.
BIG time Kentucky Wildcats basketball fan, Drake, was on hand in Arlington last night for the National Championship game. His beloved Big Blue Nation suffered a loss to UConn, so he did what any loyal fan would do. Take pictures with the opposing team's coach. That's his schtick, someone wins a championship and he's right by their side. Trophies.
This weekend, Jordan Brand's newest ambassador unveiled a new-look Air Jordan 12, similar to the all-white 'OVO' Js.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music3,094 Views14 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"13,497 Views45 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast10,166 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon11,959 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour14,211 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1609 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance35,393 Views122 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"28,129 Views253 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance29,919 Views45 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm32,152 Views207 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,482 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,502 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,149 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”40,597 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,626 Views95 Comments