The iconic canvas and rubber sneakers that have become synonymous with Converse have been duplicated and replicated by many brands, a practice that Converse is not fond of.
Kanye is no longer with Nike, but that hasn't stopped the brand from releasing the exclusive "Red October" Air Yeezy II and giving them to big time celebrities.
Nicki Minaj has been posting still shots from her 'Anaconda' music video today, and if you can get past her massive backside, you'll notice Drake is sporting a new pair of Jordan 3s- which is why we're here in the first place.
New Yorker's havent been having much luck with limited sneaker releases. Last month, Supreme's flagship store in New York didn't release the highly anticipated Air Force 1 collab, due to fears of a riot.
A bunch of haters were downplaying LeBron James' career-high, and Miami Heat record, 61-point game against the Bobcats. For the most part it was just a bunch of trolls tweeting from their moms basement, who have no idea how hard it actually is to score 61 points in the NBA.
Nobody likes to hear about your CrossFit routine, especially Nike, who is suing CrossFit CityPalace in West Palm Beach, Florida for mirroring their iconic Jumpman logo.
With barely a week gone by in this 2014-15 NBA season, us hardcourt junkies are just getting our feet wet with what’s sure to be compelling campaign. Even in the season’s early stages, we’re beginning to see trends developing, and several teams bursting out of the gate with impressive starts. Here’s a breakdown of the teams who have risen to the occasion the most thus far:
Brooklyn's own, Lance Stephenson, has joined the swarm of rappers to freestyle over Bobby Shmurda's 'Hot N*gga,' and he makes sure to give his new team owner, Michael Jordan, a shout on the track. No mention of ear-blowing, though he does mention his former team the Indiana Pacers.
Atlanta Hawks controlling owner Bruce Levenson announced that he is selling his share of the team after he admitted to writing an e-mail two years ago that contained racially-insensitive remarks about fans.
Playing hoops with a gold chain around your neck is a douchebag move, but dont tell that to Air Yeezy. Kanye West was recently spotted at an Orange County gym, hooping it up with Kobe Bryant, who was apparently giving 'Ye some tips on his game.
All this talk about Jordan Brand's 2015 lineup, and people are forgetting what's right in front of their face. Before the winter hits, there's still plenty of time to un-deadstock some of your recent pick-ups, including the number of sneaker releases dropping in October.
NY Strip Club Offers Carmelo 'Melo Love' Package If He Signs With Knicks Jul 10, 2014 at 08:58am 6,698 Views
Carmelo Anthony has received a ton of offers over the last couple of weeks, but none like this. New York strip club, Scores, has made Melo an offer that would be tough to refuse: free lap dances for life... if he resigns with the Knicks.
Cleveland Browns' Joe Haden Opening His Own Sneaker Consignment Shop Nov 16, 2014 at 09:30am 6,617 Views
As crazy as this sounds- Cleveland is flourishing right now. The Cavs have a team that could win an NBA Championship, and the Browns are currently sitting in the driver seat of the AFC North. Cleveland sneakerheads have even more to celebrate as Browns' cornerback, an avid sneaker collector, has announced that he will be opening a Flight Club-esque consignment shop in downtown Cleveland.
Jay-Z completely changed the culture of Nets basketball when he joined as a minority partner. Albeit, his share was very, very slim, the move to Brooklyn and complete re-branding was a testament to his star power.
Lance Stephenson is slaughtering the internet meme game once again, this time for blowing in LeBron James' ear. LeBron was only on the floor for 24 minutes last night, but Lance tried his best to get under his skin while he was on the court.
We saw some wacky outfits last night at the VMAs, but none (well, maybe Miley Cyrus') top Riff Raff and 2 Chainz choices. Between snakeskin pants, pink shoes, and all over patterns head to toe, its hard to pick a winner for who wore it worst.Click through to see both outfits, and decide using our "cop or not" rating.
Athletes, musicians, and celebrities abound have often sought after the most experienced sneaker customizers to get their Nike, Jordans, and whatever else hand-crafted into a one of a kind piece. Kid Cudi doesn't need all of that expertise and equipment though- he customizes his $500 Saint Laurent kicks with some nail polish.
The NBA All-Star Game is one of sports’ most exciting sideshows; a relative streetball contest void of defense and filled with highlights, featuring – ideally – the best collection of basketball players on the planet.
The feel good story of the week comes to us via last year's NBA MVP, Kevin Durant.
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter4,780 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 293,314 Views42 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account17,691 Views51 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville41,340 Views53 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA13,210 Views27 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,560 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"25,488 Views117 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,954 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest36,298 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days15,855 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,555 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,579 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,403 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,729 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,295 Views5 Comments